Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you solve it?

Mike
    Im Mike Willoughby, and I approve this message.
    2017 Ram 3500 CTD (aka FRAM)
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 367BHS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walaby View Post
    Did you solve it?

Mike
    No haven't been able to do anything. Just brought and parked it. Had other things to do with WIfe. Hoping to get to it this week

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Scott, if you have a chance before the weekend get a battery charger and charge up the battery. Depending on the charger it may take a couple of days to charge. Take a pic. of the battery connections before you disconnect.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hoogy1111 View Post
    Today we pulled our 5er home. Hooked up to truck. went to dump station. as i was dumping walked around camper noticed one back jack was down about a inch. Tried to retract but no power. Also wanted to put slide but no power. Was hooked to truck and marker lights worked. But no lights in camper anywheres. What is going on? Thanks Scott
    Scott
    Do you know how to use a volt meter?
    If you are going to own a RV, it's a pretty necessary tool. KEN

Must read: The 12 volt side of Life
    Backpacker and tent camper all my life, including BSA as a kid and adult.
    Motorcycle trips across the USA with a tent - 1978 to Present.
    02-10-2005 - 2002 F350 SWD PSD and 2003 Citation 10'8S mostly for Crater Lake Ski Patrol.
    10-29-2015 - 2016 Grand Design 380TH. It's HUGE compared to a camper.
    10-19-2018 - traded truck for a 2016 Ram 3500 DRW Laramie CC 4 X 4 Long Box.
    03-16-2019 - Traded Momentum for a New 2018 374TH-R Solitude
    FULL TIME RV'er Nov 2021

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No I really don't know how to read one

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Want to thank all that helped. Not sure what was going on. Got camper home hooked up to shore power. Disconnect was turned so it wouldn't come out. Son came along a few days later and unplugged camper. Went inside camper and hall light came on. Checked other lights they worked. Went and checked disconnect switch. Wouldn't come out so it was on. Turned it back and lights went out. So when i store it this weekend turn switch so it comes out and disconnect battery. Going to store battery in my garage.

Thanks Again

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Want to thank all that helped. Not sure what was going on. Got camper home hooked up to shore power. Disconnect was turned so it wouldn't come out. Son came along a few days later and unplugged camper. Went inside camper and hall light came on. Checked other lights they worked. Went and checked disconnect switch. Wouldn't come out so it was on. Turned it back and lights went out. So when i store it this weekend turn switch so it comes out and disconnect battery. Going to store battery in my garage.

Thanks Again
    You can leave the switch on - just disconnect the battery. However do not plug into 110 with battery out.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Control panel fuse

Thanks Again
    Hi
    I lose battery power on mine (solitude) when it blows the fuse for the control panel 15a.
    Is caused by the rear sink sump pump locking up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12