User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder550 View Post
    I was able to connect with someone at GD this morning. They found my order and got my the last 6 of my VIN (even though the dealer said they couldn't get me that info). No build date yet, the guy told me that 12-14 weeks from original order was fairly standard. He suggested calling back after the 1st of the year to check in again. So I'm thinking probably end of January is realistic for delivery.
    Called in again this morning, and we are now on the build schedule for the 1st week of February. This is about 15 weeks from putting the deposit down at the dealer. GD rep told me probably another 2 weeks for delivery to the dealer. Ordered Oct 21, now estimating picking up in the latter half of February.
    2021 Reflection 31MB
    Reese Goose Box 20k
    2006 Chevy Silverado 2500HD, CCSB 4x4, LBZ Duramax
    B&W Turnover Ball with 4" offset

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I called Grand Design last Tuesday and spoke with sales. We have a build completion target of this week. If there are no component shortages for our coach, it should go to the shipping company the end of the week. They might take as long as two weeks to get a driver assigned to it. So, delivery to Northgate the week of Christmas, they have some things to install on it for us, then we are looking at the second week of January for us to do our PDI on it, then bring it home!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow_1911 View Post
    I called Grand Design last Tuesday and spoke with sales. We have a build completion target of this week. If there are no component shortages for our coach, it should go to the shipping company the end of the week. They might take as long as two weeks to get a driver assigned to it. So, delivery to Northgate the week of Christmas, they have some things to install on it for us, then we are looking at the second week of January for us to do our PDI on it, then bring it home!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Our 31G has been sitting there done since 11/12. Still no word on when it's going to arrive. Trying not to be frustrated and overanxious but failing miserably at both at this point. lol...
    2021 Momentum 31G
    2021 20' Haulmark Edge race trailer
    '17 Ram CCLB 3500 dually 6.7 turbo
    '96 Chevy C3500 CC dually 454
    2019 Honda Talon X
    1985 Honda FL350R Odyssey

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryH View Post
    Our 31G has been sitting there done since 11/12. Still no word on when it's going to arrive. Trying not to be frustrated and overanxious but failing miserably at both at this point. lol...
    Hang in there man, it's bound to get here soon, maybe as a Christmas present lol! Just don't do any more mod's to that new truck, you're burning up payload!!
    2019 Solitude 375RES Onan 5500 Splendide W/D Samsung res. fridge
    2020 Ford F450 Platinum dually 6.7L 4:30 gears
    B&W Companion for Ford puck system 20K lbs
    Jeff

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Txfivver View Post
    Hang in there man, it's bound to get here soon, maybe as a Christmas present lol! Just don't do any more mod's to that new truck, you're burning up payload!!
    Payload I have to spare. Funds on the other hand....lol...

Tomorrow is our 36th anniversary and I so hoped it would have been here by then. Surely by Christmas!
    2021 Momentum 31G
    2019 Honda Talon X

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FYI for those with units on order...

Just talked to Brad with inside sales at GD. He verified that the transport company picked up our 31G from the factory on 11/23. It came off the line on 11/12. However, the delivery time is 2-3 weeks from when they took possession of the trailer. Ours is marked for "hot delivery" since it's a special order/sold unit which should speed up the delivery time but still no way to know when. Today is our 36th anniversary. Was so hoping it would be here by now but looks more like a Christmas present instead.

Signed,

Overanxious in Arkansas. lol...

And then I get an email 30 minutes later from our dealer saying it's there! lol...
    Last edited by TerryH; 12-01-2020 at 11:49 AM.
    2021 Momentum 31G
    2019 Honda Talon X

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryH View Post
    FYI for those with units on order...

Just talked to Brad with inside sales at GD. He verified that the transport company picked up our 31G from the factory on 11/23. It came off the line on 11/12. However, the delivery time is 2-3 weeks from when they took possession of the trailer. Ours is marked for "hot delivery" since it's a special order/sold unit which should speed up the delivery time but still no way to know when. Today is our 36th anniversary. Was so hoping it would be here by now but looks more like a Christmas present instead.

Signed,

Overanxious in Arkansas. lol...

And then I get an email 30 minutes later from our dealer saying it's there! lol...
    It's there! Great! How long does the dealer need to prep and PDI?

Happy Anniversary BTW
    2021 Reflection 31MB
    Reese Goose Box 20k

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was lucky. My dealer had 4 units coming in (2600RB) supposedly in December that were not accounted for. I put a deposit on one (with all of the packages that I wanted) in the middle of October. They called me at the end of October and told me my rig was in! A nice surprise! I picked up on November 2.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMike View Post
    I was lucky. My dealer had 4 units coming in (2600RB) supposedly in December that were not accounted for. I put a deposit on one (with all of the packages that I wanted) in the middle of October. They called me at the end of October and told me my rig was in! A nice surprise! I picked up on November 2.
    There were several 31MBs sitting on the lots here in AZ, but none of the local dealers would budge on price. I ended up ordering from a dealer in NM...have to wait for the order to come in but saving about $8k.
    2021 Reflection 31MB
    Reese Goose Box 20k

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder550 View Post
    It's there! Great! How long does the dealer need to prep and PDI?

Happy Anniversary BTW
    Thanks. Things did not go well when we went to see it for the first time. Not sure what's going to happen now. The trailer has an issue with the front cap. Now we wait to see what Grand Design has to say before we go any farther. Super disappointing.
    2021 Momentum 31G
    2019 Honda Talon X

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast