User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I've sent out offers to multiple dealers. We'll see if anyone bites for my offer of $49K. But all the GD dealers in Norcal are just unwilling to take any offers less then 10% off MSRP. Even spoke with a guy in Idaho and said he would do $51900 but only had one AC and that he couldn't get another AC due to part shortages from the factory.

Setting Up Camp weekend warrior's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just bought a new 2021 31MB last month and paid $45k out the door, not including sales tax. List price was $58k, so we got 22% off MSRP. Paid another $2k for parts and installation of the Reese Goosebox 16k. I was really happy with where we landed on price. We bought in SC and they had two 31MB's on their lot at the time. I'd continue shopping around if you have a dealer being difficult on price. There are still deals out there.

For us it came down to the 311BHS or 31MB as well. I loved the layout of the 31MB living area with the 3 person theater seating, massive U-shaped dinette, and lots of windows facing your awning area and rear of the trailer. Huge windows in the 31MB. The living area really shines due to the ample seating and bright/airy lighting. The main difference in the two trailers is that the 311BHS has more "room" in the bunkroom with the sofa, and the 31MB has more room in the main living area. I wanted the additional common space room. So far we love it.

EDIT: our 31Mb is fully loaded with 2 ACs... sounds like there may be better deals on the East Coast. For a difference of $6k, it may be worth looking into other areas of the country.
    2021 Reflection 31 MB
    2020 Chevy Silverado 3500 High Country SRW w/ Duramax
    Reese Goosebox 16k

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently looking at a ‘21 311BHS in New Jersey. The selling price I was quoted is $59k, that’s supposedly $13k off the list price. I really have no idea where I should be price wise in this market. Any input is appreciated. Thanks.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponderous View Post
    Currently looking at a ‘21 311BHS in New Jersey. The selling price I was quoted is $59k, that’s supposedly $13k off the list price. I really have no idea where I should be price wise in this market. Any input is appreciated. Thanks.
    Go to build and price on Grand Design website and you can see exactly what the MSRP is...dealer should also list it so you know how much they are discounting, but verify they aren't inflating by comparing to the MSRP on the GD website.
    https://www.granddesignrv.com/shoppi...orplan/5/64846

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We live in Northern California and ordered our 2021 31MB about a month ago from a local dealership. Came to an agreement of $50995, which was comparable with several other dealerships I spoke with including one in Salt Lake City. I confirmed with GD that our unit came off the lot on the 1st, and crossing our fingers it’ll be here before Christmas! It also has the 2nd AC, FWIW.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We purchased a 2021 311BHS in August off the lot of a large Midwest based dealer for $50K plus tax. Did not purchase any extras that were offered during the delivery process.
    Kevin M
    2021 Reflection 311BHS, 2020 Silverado 2500 LTZ crew cab w/ technology pkg, Firestone Ride-Rite air springs, Demco Sidewinder, JT Strong Arms, Full timer (for now), Wife, 9 YO kid and Weimaraner

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just put down a deposit on a 2021 311BHS today, price was $53800. I think that comes out to 20% off MSRP. I dont think it's bad at all considering RVTrader has 2019s for $55k and some in the $60k range.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $47,500 in Idaho. Single air 2021 31MB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12