User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a quick google search shows your about a half hour away from Tasca Ford in Seekonk Mass. I've been there years ago and that's a very reputable old dealer, just a thought.
    2019 Solitude 375RES Onan 5500 Splendide W/D Samsung res. fridge
    2020 Ford F450 Platinum dually 6.7L 4:30 gears
    B&W Companion for Ford puck system 20K lbs
    Jeff

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would find a good Ford dealer that has a body shop that you feel comfortable with
    That's what I was hoping to find but I'm hearing from now 2 Ford dealerships that Ford corporate won't allow them to do exterior bodywork.

your about a half hour away from Tasca Ford in Seekonk Mass
    Tasca Ford in Cranston RI is the second dealership I went to. I might do as you suggest and check out the Tasca dealer in Seekonk for a 3rd opinion. I'll report back later.

Thanks for the feedback!
    2021 Solitude 310GK: Linen/DP windows/gen prep/slide toppers/king bed/EOH disc brakes/Cooper-H tires
    2019 F-350: Lariat/CC/LB/Diesel/DRW/4x4/Bakflip MX4/B&W 20K/AirLift 5000
    Other stuff: TST 507 TPMS/2x BB batteries/Victron BMV-712/Champion 3500 dual fuel gen/Garmin 780 GPS/22" Blackstone

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Closing this chapter. . . . I went to the body shop as recommended by my dealer. The owner there said although he could do it, I'm nuts for asking (which I don't disagree with by the way). Seemed like a lot of effort for a minimal issue.

So I brought it home, got out my air compressor and blew and picked out as many of the pine needles as I could. There was enough sticky goo left on the pad that with a yard stick I was able to coax it up and onto the back of the cab. Not perfect but good enough - nobody will notice except me.

Moving on now. . .
    2021 Solitude 310GK: Linen/DP windows/gen prep/slide toppers/king bed/EOH disc brakes/Cooper-H tires
    2019 F-350: Lariat/CC/LB/Diesel/DRW/4x4/Bakflip MX4/B&W 20K/AirLift 5000
    Other stuff: TST 507 TPMS/2x BB batteries/Victron BMV-712/Champion 3500 dual fuel gen/Garmin 780 GPS/22" Blackstone

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orbsah View Post
    Closing this chapter. . . . I went to the body shop as recommended by my dealer. The owner there said although he could do it, I'm nuts for asking (which I don't disagree with by the way). Seemed like a lot of effort for a minimal issue.

So I brought it home, got out my air compressor and blew and picked out as many of the pine needles as I could. There was enough sticky goo left on the pad that with a yard stick I was able to coax it up and onto the back of the cab. Not perfect but good enough - nobody will notice except me.

Moving on now. . .
    On my Ram those are vents. Mine started to leak and the entire floor under the back seat got wet. The plastic tabs holding it to the body were not holding it tight enough to make a seal. Access is from inside the truck by removing the rear seats, not a hard job.
    Pam & Ed
    "Just Kruse'n"

Momentum 376TH (New 11/04/2016)
    Full Timing since 11/04/2016
    2017 Ram 3500 DRW Aisin 3.73

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe the bed bolts are one time use. Better check.
    2024 Ford F350 CCSB Lariat 7.3 4.30
    Sold- 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4
    Sold - 2020 Ford F350 Tremor 7.3 4.30
    Sold - 2020 GD Reflection 303RLS, 2019 GD Imagine 2250 RK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12