User Tag List

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the lippert system on my reflection 297rsts. It was easy to install and link with the app. However, if you unscrew the monitors off of your valve stem, it will unscrew the valve stem insert. I don't know if that is a GD issue with not tourqeing them properly into the stem or if that is just common for the monitors.
    2022 Reflection 303RLS
    2021 Chevy 2500HD Duramax/Allison LTZ Crew Cab 4x4
    Blue Ox 5th wheel goose ball hitch/B&W turnover

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I installed the Tire linc on our 2021 Imagine. The Alert Indicator paired with the Repeat which is mounted in storage area when I first installed. After charging the Alert Indicator the units will pair. It goes through the program with all the correct lights blinking until it gets to the final stage showing it is paired. It won't pair. Lippert customer service will send me a new Alert Indicator after I send in my proof of purchase from the Sonny's RV. I don't know yet if I am going to like Tire Linc or not since it won't install correctly. The tire pressure and temp will show up on the OneControl app.
    If anyone has had a similar issue with Tire Linc I would like to know.
    Mark & Deb
    2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn
    2021 Imagine 2970RL Hensley Hitch

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb and Mark View Post
    I installed the Tire linc on our 2021 Imagine. The Alert Indicator paired with the Repeat which is mounted in storage area when I first installed. After charging the Alert Indicator the units will pair. It goes through the program with all the correct lights blinking until it gets to the final stage showing it is paired. It won't pair. Lippert customer service will send me a new Alert Indicator after I send in my proof of purchase from the Sonny's RV. I don't know yet if I am going to like Tire Linc or not since it won't install correctly. The tire pressure and temp will show up on the OneControl app.
    If anyone has had a similar issue with Tire Linc I would like to know.
    In the manual, it says how to re-pair a sensor. I had to do that with all 4 sensors. Did yours come with a "repeater"? (It's about 4" X 1" X 3/4", has a button and led on it.). I had to press the button each time I tried to connect them. I'll provide a picture soon.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tire Linc.

Will be adding a tire monitor system and the GD's come prepped for Tire Linc. Probably a decent enough system but not keen on the receiver being a phone app. Prefer to have a dedicated receiver/monitor.

Have used Pressure Pro in the past...worked well but sensors expensive with no ability to change batteries. 10 of them at 50 bucks each adds up come dead batteries time. Now only need 4 and looking at Tire Minder.

Any feedback / comments on Tire Linc or Tire Minder?

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perhaps @huntr70 can chime in here - he's familiar with the system.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can by an optional "alert" device that will go off to tell you something is wrong. You'll have to use the phone app to see what the something is.
    Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte

2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
    2020 Momentum 351M

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2021 with the tire linc dock but the only way to get the kit is with a dock included
    Not a big deal but I find that stupid and I don’t do stupid
    The price is 259.00
    I think I will go with tire tracker from progressive industries. Lifetime warranty on unit
    Dedicated monitor and only 235 including an extra sensor for spare and in case one fails during trip

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew 1840 payload
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, the Tire Linc kit includes the valve stem sensors,, repeater (which plugs into the installed holder) AND an alert "dongle".

Mine has a plastic "fob" with an alert LED and will chime if there is an alert. The App will send an alert to my phone also.

I really only use the app as a monitor for the temp and PSI.

I also have a TST system with flow thru sensors from my previous 5th wheel. It worked fine also.

Reflections come with the kit already......
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    Yes, the Tire Linc kit includes the valve stem sensors,, repeater (which plugs into the installed holder) AND an alert "dongle".

Mine has a plastic "fob" with an alert LED and will chime if there is an alert. The App will send an alert to my phone also.

I really only use the app as a monitor for the temp and PSI.

I also have a TST system with flow thru sensors from my previous 5th wheel. It worked fine also.

Reflections come with the kit already......
    Don't see where it included the alert dongle. Any place I look thats a $70 add on. Without it, can't see much value in the Tire Linc system. If your phone goes into sleep mode it doesn't warn at all.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand_Gord View Post
    Will be adding a tire monitor system and the GD's come prepped for Tire Linc. Probably a decent enough system but not keen on the receiver being a phone app. Prefer to have a dedicated receiver/monitor.

Have used Pressure Pro in the past...worked well but sensors expensive with no ability to change batteries. 10 of them at 50 bucks each adds up come dead batteries time. Now only need 4 and looking at Tire Minder.

Any feedback / comments on Tire Linc or Tire Minder?
    There is an "extender" that comes with the system, at least with our 2021 320MKS. It's about the size of a snickers bar (okay, a mini snickers bar) with a suction cup that you can attach on the back. The front has a button and an LED. I keep it in the cab of the truck, so when it screams (and it is loud) I can check the app, or my Ford Sync 3.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
    Attachment 31801Attachment 31802Attachment 31803Attachment 31804
    Last edited by MoonShadow_1911; 01-27-2021 at 10:49 AM.
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast