User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    Yes, the Tire Linc kit includes the valve stem sensors,, repeater (which plugs into the installed holder) AND an alert "dongle".

Mine has a plastic "fob" with an alert LED and will chime if there is an alert. The App will send an alert to my phone also.

I really only use the app as a monitor for the temp and PSI.

I also have a TST system with flow thru sensors from my previous 5th wheel. It worked fine also.

Reflections come with the kit already......
    This must be a dealer only item
    I have been in contact with LCI directly and there is no such kit for retail

What is your price on what you mentioned?
    Because I have heard about this kit with the alert fob

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew 1840 payload
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand_Gord View Post
    Don't see where it included the alert dongle. Any place I look thats a $70 add on. Without it, can't see much value in the Tire Linc system. If your phone goes into sleep mode it doesn't warn at all.
    Not sure what the retail kits have. Mine came in a box with the Reflection.

My phone will still alert when "sleeping". It sends a stand alone notification. ( as I have it set).
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I pulled a box out of a new Reflection.

The LCI part number on it is 202001326, which shows to be the complete kit. Maybe they get the whole kit in and install the repeater base?

My Part's Manager is looking into a kit without the repeater base to see if anything is available.

Pictures attached of what is in the kit. Includes the monitor "dongle", repeater plug in, tools, and valve stem sensors.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 001.jpg   002.jpg  
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suspect most of the valve stem TPMS kits out there are based on the same hardware. I was looking at Tire Minder, and I notice that it looks almost exactly like all the random Chinese TPMS kits on Amazon but for 5x the price.

I like the idea behind the Ford OE kit, which uses traditional TPMS sensors, but $$$$$
    Current: 2021 Transcend 261BH, 2019 Ford F250 SRW SWB CC 6.2 - Picture
    Previous: 2016 Jayco X213, 2014 F150 EB 3.5

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The LCI part number on it is 202001326, which shows to be the complete kit. Maybe they get the whole kit in and install the repeater base?

My Part's Manager is looking into a kit without the repeater base to see if anything is available.

Pictures attached of what is in the kit. Includes the monitor "dongle", repeater plug in, tools, and valve stem sensors.
    That may be a dealer only kit as that part number doesn't exist online and any kit i see does not include the dongle. Dealer we bought the rv from is less than impressive and appears mostly interested in flogging extended warranties. Etrailer would be my choice for Tire Linc. Had decent service through them in the past.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is exactly what I received with my 2021 320MKS.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand_Gord View Post
    That may be a dealer only kit as that part number doesn't exist online and any kit i see does not include the dongle. Dealer we bought the rv from is less than impressive and appears mostly interested in flogging extended warranties. Etrailer would be my choice for Tire Linc. Had decent service through them in the past.
    Weird, I Googled "LCI 202001326" and it popped right up on their website. $259.

I see there are some out there that say they work with the One Control app, vs the Compass Connect.
    [email protected]
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weird, I Googled "LCI 202001326" and it popped right up on their website. $259.

I see there are some out there that say they work with the One Control app, vs the Compass Connect.
    Doesn’t have the alert and also has the dock which we already have

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew 1840 payload
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update - we've ordered a 2021 F350 Lariat with the Ultimate Trailer Camera system. If you also buy Ford's trailer camera and TPMS (OEM-type sensors, not valve stem screw-ons prone to theft), it plugs into the truck and adds the trailer to the truck's OEM 360 degree camera view and TPMS. When we had the 2019 Ranger, I found a camera that would interface to the OEM in-dash display. They may have expanded to additional truck makes by now: http://www.rostra.com
    Mark and Judy
    2021 F350 Lariat Crew 4x4 SRW 7.3 Godzilla
    2021 Imagine 2500RL w/Hensley Arrow hitch
    Fleet Manager, Cowlitz County WA Search & Rescue

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this a 2021 thing? I have a 2020 Reflection and do not have anything like that.
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast