User Tag List

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have just purchased a 2600RB. It also has the base unit installed in the compartment. The idea is that it is pre-wired. The whole kit (including the base for the repeater) sells for around 475.00 CAD and 600.00 CAD at two different dealers. Same kit, small box with 4 sensors. I had a close look at some comments on the web, i.e. googled best TPMS. I conclude that this system is not going to be purchased for the simple reason that it is operating from my phone. Well, I have a lot of apps running on the phone including Android auto etcetera. Also, music playing from phone to radio. Too much going on. Moreover, I understand that the app won't warn you if something does go wrong like an independent system would. I am still re-searching but am leaning towards a system that has good range, fast recycle on sensors, good display, and a bull horn sound if readings are outside programmed safety zones. That is what a TPMS monitoring system should do. However, we shouldn't rely on this technology to heavily as we still have to ensure proper inflation, speed, etcetera and checking at every stop. I also have all tires and spare balanced and have done so since my first pop-up trailer. Looked at the https://eezrvproducts.com/. Well rated.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was just price up to 600.00 for the kit in Montreal, Quebec. Usually Ontario pricing is more! For what you are getting I prefer an independent system myself. I will look into the Tire Tracker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammer View Post
    Just picked up my imagine 2500rl and see that it’s pre-wired with the lippert tire linc dock. So my question is does anyone have any information and experience either this Tpms system?
    You should have gotten the information for the My LCI app which gives the manuals for all the Lippert components. Once you access the app you will find Tire Linc as well as many other components that you will want manuals for. We have found this app very helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kevin & Deb. 2021 Reflection 320 MKS
    2018 Ford F-350 Diesel SRW Platinum
    Kevin and Deb. 50ST8R
    2021 Grand Design Reflection 320 MKS
    2018 Ford F-350 SRW 4x4 Diesel Platinum Edition

[/SIGPIC]

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tire Linc and Ford Sync

Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow_1911 View Post
    There is an "extender" that comes with the system, at least with our 2021 320MKS. It's about the size of a snickers bar (okay, a mini snickers bar) with a suction cup that you can attach on the back. The front has a button and an LED. I keep it in the cab of the truck, so when it screams (and it is loud) I can check the app, or my Ford Sync 3.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
    Attachment 31801Attachment 31802Attachment 31803Attachment 31804
    Hi Mark/Mary… I’m curious about your mention of the Ford Sync 3……how does Tire Linc interact with the Ford Sync? Thanks…
    2021 Reflection 150 Series 295RL
    Tow Vehicle 2020 Ford F-250 FX4 6.2L
    PULLIT 5th Wheel Hitch
    Home Base Hobe Sound FL

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobe320 View Post
    Hi Mark/Mary… I’m curious about your mention of the Ford Sync 3……how does Tire Linc interact with the Ford Sync? Thanks…
    It is found as an app. It just gives you a look at the tire pressure and temperature.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no interaction, Lippert is a stand alone. On Ford Superduty, the Ultimate Trailer Camera pkg has real in-rim sensors that transmit to a receiver that is connected to the truck, interfacing trailer TPMS w/truck Sync3. Same w/the rear camera.
    Mark and Judy
    USN/USAF family (parents and kids)
    2021 F350 Lariat Crew 4x4 SRW 7.3 Godzilla
    2021 Imagine 2500RL w/Hensley Arrow hitch

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0665.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	189.4 KB 
ID:	35004
    Does anyone know what this setting does?

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe you set your own 'limits' based on your tires. If the temp or pressure goes over those set limits you get a warning. You can look up your specific tires and get a speed, temp. and pressure rating to guide you in setting your upper levels BF (before failure). Hope this helps. ....Dave
    PULLIT 5th Wheel Hitch
    Home Base Hobe Sound FL

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe you set your own 'limits' based on your tires. If the temp or pressure goes over those set limits you get a warning. You can look up your specific tires and get a speed, temp. and pressure rating to guide you in setting your upper levels BF (before failure). Hope this helps. ....Dave
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0666.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	93.9 KB 
ID:	35005
    It’s already has settings for that. But what is maximum temperature change?

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi....I'm referring to UTQC. You can read the UTQC and use it as a guide at www.tirerack.com. It explains the temperature ratings A, B, C....etc.. you can then calculate the max. temp for your tires.
    PULLIT 5th Wheel Hitch
    Home Base Hobe Sound FL

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast