User Tag List

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been using this for years, comes with lifetime warranty. Already replaced 2 tire sensors at no charge.

http://www.tiretraker.com/

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Redapple63 View Post
    Is this a 2021 thing? I have a 2020 Reflection and do not have anything like that.
    Grand Design added it to the Reflection line late in 2020, for the 2021 series, I think it was for coaches starting to be built in October.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

We Have a Great Site Team WhittleBurner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have merged the 2 threads together , so there may be duplicate answers. There is really no sense in having 2 threads on the exact same topic posted side by side.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just bought a new 303RLS. The contract says it’s a 2021. The brochure says the trailer comes with the TMPS. I called the dealer and he said it is just prepped. I wonder if we got a 2020 model. I’m not really happy about it. My fault for not checking before signing the contract.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
    I’m not really happy about it.
    I'd be irritated, too.

IMO what separates a good salesman from a poor one is that the good one would take the time to go through all the features on the trailer, brochure in hand, and identify any variances from the factory. He has the benefit of knowing that sometimes things get left out or changed due to parts availability because he works in the industry. The customer just feels blindsided later when they find out they didn't get something that was advertised.
    Current: 2021 Transcend 261BH, 2019 Ford F250 SRW SWB CC 6.2 - Picture
    Previous: 2016 Jayco X213, 2014 F150 EB 3.5

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
    We just bought a new 303RLS. The contract says it’s a 2021. The brochure says the trailer comes with the TMPS. I called the dealer and he said it is just prepped. I wonder if we got a 2020 model. I’m not really happy about it. My fault for not checking before signing the contract.
    It depends when it was built. If it was August 2020 or later, you should have it. If it was built earlier, Nope. Probably not even prepped.

If you have the black plastic base inside the driver's side pass through, then it came with it. If you don't, then nope.

Nothing to do with the actual model year.....
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The sales guy says it is prepped. We bought when it was 10 below zero and snow on the ground and although we went through the interior we have not looked at the cargo area. We don’t take possession until mid April, so hopefully it’s all there. I intended to buy a system anyway and the slippery seems ok, but others don’t like using the app or buying the remote sensor. First trip is in mid May, so we have time to compare.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our 2500RL was built Sept 2020, it has the black plastic base in the pass through. I've been told that it's only for the repeater, and you still have to buy the valve stem sensors and the monitor. Since there isn't a kit that just has those pieces, you have to buy the whole kit, so IMO the prep is worthless. I'll use the power drop for something useful. The F350 we're waiting for has the ultimate trailer camera system, which includes real TPMS sensors that replace the valve stems (sensors and rear camera avail separately) and is integrated with the truck's OEM TPMS. I'm going to run this season without it, then before the 2022 season install Endurance rubber and hopefully Timken's axle-less spindles with disc brakes if the budget holds. In my younger days, I only made minor changes to our trailers, ie MaxxFans/covers and holding tank clean-out sprayers. My list for this 2500 is longer than I expected, but over the years my willingness to put up with items I consider to be inefficiently designed and/or worthless is virtually non-existent. My goal is to make any changes I feel necessary while I'm at home so I can have trouble-free travel and enjoy the time away.
    Mark and Judy
    2021 F350 Lariat Crew 4x4 SRW 7.3 Godzilla
    2021 Imagine 2500RL w/Hensley Arrow hitch
    Fleet Manager, Cowlitz County WA Search & Rescue

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We picked up our 2021 Reflection 340RDS in September of last year and the salesman said it was prepped for the TireLinc but had no clue about the components. When we opened the freezer during the POI we found the kit.
    2021 Grand Design Reflection 340RDS
    2020 Ram 3500 SRW Limited

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BARRY K View Post
    We picked up our 2021 Reflection 340RDS in September of last year and the salesman said it was prepped for the TireLinc but had no clue about the components. When we opened the freezer during the POI we found the kit.
    I just re-checked ours, nada. So if it was shipped with it from the factory, it was removed prior to delivery. Can anyone from Grand Design chime in and let us know if the components are a special order or included with the prep?
    Mark and Judy
    2021 F350 Lariat Crew 4x4 SRW 7.3 Godzilla
    2021 Imagine 2500RL w/Hensley Arrow hitch
    Fleet Manager, Cowlitz County WA Search & Rescue

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast