User Tag List

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Texas.Yankee View Post
    Weird, my Compass Commect app will not register with the Ford Sync. It doesn't recognize it through the Ford Pass system. Did you do anything differently to get it to connect?

Newly full timing in our 2021 Momentum 395MS-R with our tow pig being a 2021 F-450 KR
    Nope. I have both the Ford app and the Compass Connect app on my phone. I went to Apps on my Sync3 radio, and let it "search" my phone's, which was connected via Bluetooth to the radio. It found it and connected. Sometimes I get the full functionality of Compass Connect, like light control and TPMS, other times just TPMS, and yet other times, just light controls. It hasn't been reliable. I also have not had a tire issue, so I don't know how it would alert via Sync3.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow_1911 View Post
    Nope. I have both the Ford app and the Compass Connect app on my phone. I went to Apps on my Sync3 radio, and let it "search" my phone's, which was connected via Bluetooth to the radio. It found it and connected. Sometimes I get the full functionality of Compass Connect, like light control and TPMS, other times just TPMS, and yet other times, just light controls. It hasn't been reliable. I also have not had a tire issue, so I don't know how it would alert via Sync3.

Hmm. I'm curious enough to try it again, although the One Control has been rather flawless through the Ford Sync (except it doesn't show gray tank levels ever oddly enough). I haven't traveled enough with the Tire Linc System to figure out the reliability there. I just bought another kit from a member here I plan to combine or possibly run side by side (one for truck and one for trailer) to see if that works. The One Control on Ford Sync doesn't appear to like the "custom" format on Tire Linc.

Newly full timing in our 2021 Momentum 395MS-R with our tow pig being a 2021 F-450 KR

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tire link constantly beeping for no reason

My issue with the Tirelinc system is the little alert fob beeps multiple times during day and night we are currently parked and have been for 2 months now. I know there’s nothing wrong with the tires because I’ve checked them all
    Also I have a brand new ram 2500 and I do t believe the tire linc integrates.
    Unless someone can tell me how.
    I just feel like tire linc = Junk.
    Last edited by Nrnason70; 09-08-2021 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Mispelling

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mbergthold View Post
    If one’s tow vehicle has Ford’s Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera pkg, a wired back up camera & TPMS are available & integrate both into the in-dash display. That TPMS includes normal in-tire sensors. F250 & up. Finding this info kicked me into research mode. Result - plan now is to watch features avail on F250 & F350. If we traded up now I’d go with F350 6.2L
    On the Dodge truck you can monitor trucks tire pressures real-time (TPMS) along with trailer tires if you have it setup for it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We traded the '20 F150 in for a '21 F350 with the 7.3L and Ultimate pkg. Love it.
    Mark and Judy
    USN/USAF family (parents and kids)
    2021 F350 Lariat Crew 4x4 SRW 7.3 Godzilla
    2021 Imagine 2500RL w/Hensley Arrow hitch

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corky2 View Post
    On the Dodge truck you can monitor trucks tire pressures real-time (TPMS) along with trailer tires if you have it setup for it.
    I thought the Dodge sensors were the integrated valve stem type, i.e. would have to replace the factory GD valve stems or are they the same frequency and the truck will pick them up? I believe mine has the factory receiver behind the rear license plate but it did not come with the trailer tire sensors.
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone know if additional sensors (for your tow vehicle) can be added to the Tire Linc system?

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JenInTenn View Post
    Does anyone know if additional sensors (for your tow vehicle) can be added to the Tire Linc system?
    Yes, but you have to select custom set up. I have 14 sensors being monitored by TireLinc currently. 6 + 1 spare on truck and 6 + 1 spare on the toy hauler. I plan to split on two separate tire line systems to see how that works if at all.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lippert tire linc

Quote Originally Posted by JenInTenn View Post

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Texas.Yankee View Post
    Yes, but you have to select custom set up. I have 14 sensors being monitored by TireLinc currently. 6 + 1 spare on truck and 6 + 1 spare on the toy hauler. I plan to split on two separate tire line systems to see how that works if at all.

How do you monitor more than 6 sensors with the app? Am I missing something in the setup? The only option I see is for a 2 or 3 axle trailer - nothing representing a tow vehicle.
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R
    2006 Ford F-350 Lariat 6.0 DRW

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast