Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2021 17MKE Murphy Bed not level or flat

When the bed is folded down the foot section is still at at slope like it needs to go down just a little more. Our feet are higher than our head and it just doesn't feel or look right. Seems to me it should be perfectly flat and level. Anyone have this issue?

Thank you,
    Geoff

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just bought the same model and have the same issue. We may try to put something beneath the head end to raise it up. Have you found anything to resolve your problem?

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathy and Lon View Post
    We just bought the same model and have the same issue. We may try to put something beneath the head end to raise it up. Have you found anything to resolve your problem?
    Thanks for you reply! I did but I don't think it will be possible to get rid of some dip at the fold. I bought a wedge that is meant to go under the entire mattress. It helped but would not fold up because I also have a 2 inch foam topper on it as well. So, I ended up cutting a section of the wedge to only fit above the fold. I believe I used the smallest part of the wedge so there would be less of a dip. We do like it better this way. The wedge isn't cheap (5inch queen wedge was like $120). I guess that is a cheap price to pay considering.

At the time being frustrated, I wasn't smart enough to try to cut the wedge into two pieces at the fold so that it might possibly close up.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1