Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Replace couches in 379 FL

Hi all
    Looking to replace our front sleeper couches in our 379 FL. These are in elevated slide outs so typical jackknife couch is too high. Would like to put in some nice leather replacements. Any suggestions?

TIA Paul

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good evening, I do not know what came stock in your 379FL but our 372WB came with Thomas Payne if I recall correctly and I gotta say the theater seats in particular are oh so comfortable, heating and massage just makes you just want to nap.
    2020 Solitude 372WB
    2017 F350 Superduty 4x4, Heavy Duty Tow Package
    2900 Superglide Hitch, MORryde Rubber Pinbox
    Zinny, Golden Retriever (rescue)
    Belle, Golden Retriever (rescue)

"Life With a Dog is a Gift"

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zinman View Post
    Good evening, I do not know what came stock in your 379FL but our 372WB came with Thomas Payne if I recall correctly and I gotta say the theater seats in particular are oh so comfortable, heating and massage just makes you just want to nap.
    As long as the heating/massage keeps working. The heat on my side of the recliner died about a year ago. On my husband's side it's still working.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not to mention the dreaded peeling of the stock furniture. My sofas are still fine, but my theater seats are another story. Start of this season, my theater seats looked brand new. In one trip they deteriorated. Happens REALLY fast and is pretty significant; you won't have any doubt you have the problem if it hits. I am waiting until this season ends to take action, but I am looking at RecPro. Will post an update here once I act on this.

To be clear, yes, this is on the Thomas Payne furniture. So far, my sofas look perfect, but so did my theater seats up until a few trips ago.
    2017 Ford F350 Platinum 6.7L PowerStroke DRW
    2017 Solitude 379FLS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having the same issue in our 379. Replaced the love seat and went for RecPro. It's great. The couches are nasty with the peeling. We want to reupholster or replace them but this elevated slideout is the issue. Putting a regular or sleeper couch on an elevated slide out isn't going to work well. Still trying to figure out what to do.
    2015 Solitude 379fl

Jeff & Kathy
    Central Indiana

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsynurse View Post
    Hi all
    Looking to replace our front sleeper couches in our 379 FL. These are in elevated slide outs so typical jackknife couch is too high. Would like to put in some nice leather replacements. Any suggestions?

TIA Paul
    Did you ever come up with a solution?
    2015 Solitude 379fl

Jeff & Kathy
    Central Indiana