Well I see the 2021 Momentum 21G is out and on lots now. Did some checks and some good options finally there:

- Table for chairs in kitchen
- 3 Season doors option for patio (FINALLY)
- Solar Prep with MC4 connectors (MY GOD... FINALLY)
- Solar option with inverter

They have cleaned up the interior a bit since I saw one of the first units years ago in Florida. Looks more like an Imagine style interior now (nicer, dark tones).

Only item I didn't see was Compass Connect, so I'll have to ask GD if there are plans to bring it to the Momentum G line.

Still a few things can be sorted:

1. Ditch the stupid double bathroom doors.. its a 26 foot trailer! Just one door is fine and take advantage of that wall for storage. Why RV mfgs do this drives me nuts.
2. Shower is a curtain, could have used the nautilus retractable here.
3. Still very limited outdoor storage, actually non-existent really. That front door is more like an outdoor closet. Maybe a tonque box or something to help. Piling crap on top of the garage bunk isn't fun nor is a bunch of plastic storage containers in the garage for each trip.
4. Bedroom closet is eating the outdoor storage. Not sure this is needed but it looks like storage in bedroom is at a premium as well.
5. Under bed storage, is there any with that generator there?
6. Generator under bed slide... has this been proven yet to not be an issue?

Otherwise its pretty close to a trade in for our 2800BH but I suspect the price will be insane compared to the 2800BH.

Cheers
Tim