Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dimensions not on website

Hi everyone, we are ordering a 349M but we've never seen one in person so I have a few questions, with almost the entire Northeast being out of stock we could only find a 395M to look at in person, my wife fell in love with the large windows in the sofa slide on that 395 and we're hoping the 349 windows are the same size so my questions are the following

Does anyone know the window dimensions?
    Does anyone know the slide dimensions (camp side)
    It's frustrating that in a time where there is virtually no units to see in person Grand Design and for that matter other manufacturers haven't realized this and haven't added dimensions and maybe some exterior pics that are actually the floor plan you're looking at not just a generic pic, times have changed and dealer lots are empty, it's easy enough for them to update their sites to better accommodate online shopping

That being said we're stoked to order it, just wish there was more comprehensive info online

Thanks!

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Often, used RV sites have more and better pictures of a model.
    John & Kathy
    2014 F250 Lariat FX4 6.2L SBCC
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    SW Indiana

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MTB Hauler View Post
    Hi everyone, we are ordering a 349M but we've never seen one in person so I have a few questions, with almost the entire Northeast being out of stock we could only find a 395M to look at in person, my wife fell in love with the large windows in the sofa slide on that 395 and we're hoping the 349 windows are the same size so my questions are the following

Does anyone know the window dimensions?
    Does anyone know the slide dimensions (camp side)
    It's frustrating that in a time where there is virtually no units to see in person Grand Design and for that matter other manufacturers haven't realized this and haven't added dimensions and maybe some exterior pics that are actually the floor plan you're looking at not just a generic pic, times have changed and dealer lots are empty, it's easy enough for them to update their sites to better accommodate online shopping

That being said we're stoked to order it, just wish there was more comprehensive info online

Thanks!
    The curbside slide is roughly 9' long, and each window in that side is approx. 3 1/2' wide
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've played with scaling the printer scale to get it close to a scale I can use. I've also used a good pdf floor plan of the model and inserted it into an AutoCad program to scale it. I us the bathroom dimension to do this. Give me a couple days and I send you a sample of what I did.
    Dana & Janet H.
    New Orleans, La.
    Imagine 2450RL (MY2020)
    2018 GMC 1500 Sierra, SLT Z71 4X4

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Search YouTube for "Momentum 349M" and you'll find several good tour videos. Try this one first: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IMd2aZ2YWw