User Tag List

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Somedays it pays to be lazy (or better yet, lucky)

When I am home on Saturday nights, I have an old horror movie to watch and last weekend was no different. When I took my shower beforehand, I noticed that the drain was a little slow so as soon as I was done, I went and dumped the tanks. Not wanting to be late for the movie, I left the gray tank open.
    Fast forward to early Sunday afternoon. SWMBO had gotten up and went to church and lunch with her son and when I started waking up I heard what I thought was the vent fan in the bathroom. Wouldn't be the first time. When I started stirring more, I recognized the sound of the shower running. When I got to the bathroom, I found one shower faucet wide open and the other slightly open. Then I saw two small pawprints in the bottom on the shower. It seems that our four month old tabby has found the faucet. She likes to get in the shower and even sleeps in there, and now has found the water.
    Normally both valves are left closed and I don't have a high water alarm on the gray tank. I hate to think what might have happened but am glad I picked the right time to be lazy.
    Jerry & Kelly Powell
    Zebulon, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R :target:

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That worked out well! Now that Tabby knows how to use the shower, it's time to teach Tabby to use the toilet [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about painting? Or laundry?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D95B39D5-FADA-4D6E-AC41-F4CEB5173CB3.jpeg