User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any updates?

I take delivery of a 337 on Saturday. I have one Honda 2000 and I need to determine what else to buy. Since my RV will be in North Florida and I plan to spend some summertime there, running both air conditioners and being able to watch TV would be the goal.

Being able to run a long time between having to put gas in it would be ideal. Not so much looking for the gas savings, as much as the hassle of having to fill up every 6 hours.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FidelisOne View Post
    Any updates?

I take delivery of a 337 on Saturday. I have one Honda 2000 and I need to determine what else to buy. Since my RV will be in North Florida and I plan to spend some summertime there, running both air conditioners and being able to watch TV would be the goal.

Being able to run a long time between having to put gas in it would be ideal. Not so much looking for the gas savings, as much as the hassle of having to fill up every 6 hours.

We sold our 337 and now have a Solitude 390rk. I bought two of the Westinghouse igen 4500’s. Paralleled together I get 50a service. Have been in Sedona boondocking last two days running them 24/7 without issue.
    They each have 30a plugs but I wanted 50 so I could just plug the shore power cord into them. I’ve used about 8 gallons of gas so far between them. For 2k I’m pleased. When they did I’ll probably get the Honda 7000 and be done with it. We like having them out back vs under the bedroom for noise reduction.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donna and Dave
    Annapolis, Maryland
    2021 Grand Design Imagine 2500RL / Dodge Ram Longhorn 2500 6.4 Hemi
    350 W Newapower Solar: 3000 Victron Inverter/ Charger: Firefly Oasis carbon foam AGM

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RVingwithJessandChris View Post
    We sold our 337 and now have a Solitude 390rk. I bought two of the Westinghouse igen 4500’s. Paralleled together I get 50a service. Have been in Sedona boondocking last two days running them 24/7 without issue.
    They each have 30a plugs but I wanted 50 so I could just plug the shore power cord into them. I’ve used about 8 gallons of gas so far between them. For 2k I’m pleased. When they did I’ll probably get the Honda 7000 and be done with it. We like having them out back vs under the bedroom for noise reduction.
    Thanks!

I just went ahead and bought the same. Arrives on Wednesday. I really looked at the Honda 7000 but I really don't want to have to get a crane to get it loaded and unloaded twice for each trip to camp.

Given all the money I'm spending right now on getting everything set up, I am also glad to save $2500 by going with the two Westinghouse, and at less than 100 lbs I can move on my own without to much effort.

Given the hot Florida summers, I really want to be able to run both AC units without having to much trouble. Hoping this works out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12