Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Water temp

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmurdock View Post
    I cant seem to get to the back of the water heater. The owners manual doesn’t cover it.
    On my 22 MLE
    remove the panel below the sink. 2 screws and remove the panel. You can see the tank and all 3 valves. Upper and lower should be turned so handle.is inline. The middle valve handle should not be in line ...ie, a 90 degree angle, thus not allowing the hot and cold water to mix. I will say, shower 3 was nice and hot.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. I have a different model so they layout isn’t the same. I’ll keep searching.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. I have a different model so they layout isn’t the same. I’ll keep searching.
    Do you know wear the water heater tank is? It will be right behind the water heater vent.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @cmurdock What year and model unit do you have. Would really help
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Momentum 25G

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Momentum 25G
    I am going to guess your water heater is beside your furnace which looks to be located in the cabinet right next to the right of the stove (heat vent visible in GD pictures). There should be an access panel in that spot or the next cabinet. If this does not help, call your dealer. They should have shown this to you at the PDI.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks you! I’ll check it out

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LIBBY123 View Post
    Quick question. 1st time owner. The temp of the hot water, is warm at best. I just have it set on propane, and it is not hot, meaning a shower would be on with just hot water....no cold water on at all. Is this normal? I would say it would be the perfect temp if it was 100 degrees outside for a cooler shower....but at 50 degrees....Its a lil cooler than I would like.
    Make sure you have not shut the inside or outside showers off by using the shutoff at either shower head. When the the shower head is shut off at the shower head and not at the valves it allows the mixing of hot and cold lines resulting in warm water.
    Thomas & Makiko
    2021 GD2500RL

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LIBBY123 View Post
    Quick question. 1st time owner. The temp of the hot water, is warm at best. I just have it set on propane, and it is not hot, meaning a shower would be on with just hot water....no cold water on at all. Is this normal? I would say it would be the perfect temp if it was 100 degrees outside for a cooler shower....but at 50 degrees....Its a lil cooler than I would like.
    When you get to the back of the hot water heater, also check the check valve. There should be an arrow on it showing the direction of flow, from the hot water heater to the plumbing system. On a previous trailer of ours that had been put in backwards and took the dealer almost a year to figure out why we had no hot water only warm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12