User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Height between Flex and MORryde?

I have the Flex Pin Box that came w my 2018 .. I'm trying to find the height difference between the Flex and the MORryde 1621 .. did anyone do the search to be sure they wouldn't be to high or low for bed rail and camper level?

Thanks Tim

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ultra61 View Post
    I have the Flex Pin Box that came w my 2018 .. I'm trying to find the height difference between the Flex and the MORryde 1621 .. did anyone do the search to be sure they wouldn't be to high or low for bed rail and camper level?

Thanks Tim
    I had the Rotoflex on my 2019 Solitude and recently upgraded it to the Morryde rubber pin box and gained about 1.5 inches bedrail clearance on same truck. The MorRyde box seems to be flatter and not drop down into the bed as much. Here's a pic the day it was installed. I went from about 5.5 inches to 7 inches rail clearance, trailer rides level. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pin box (2).jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	30566
    2019 Solitude 375RES Onan 5500 Splendide W/D Samsung res. fridge
    2020 Ford F450 Platinum dually 6.7L 4:30 gears
    B&W Companion for Ford puck system 20K lbs
    Jeff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Txfivver View Post
    I had the Rotoflex on my 2019 Solitude and recently upgraded it to the Morryde rubber pin box and gained about 1.5 inches bedrail clearance on same truck. The MorRyde box seems to be flatter and not drop down into the bed as much. Here's a pic the day it was installed. I went from about 5.5 inches to 7 inches rail clearance, trailer rides level. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pin box (2).jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	30566
    Awesome response of info, just what I was looking for. It gave me the impression it was taller/deeper by appearance.. I need that exact amount as well. Was the ride better?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ultra61 View Post
    Awesome response of info, just what I was looking for. It gave me the impression it was taller/deeper by appearance.. I need that exact amount as well. Was the ride better?
    Yes it does seem to ride and pull a little smoother. It wasn't bad by any means with the Rotoflex box but I have zero chucking etc with the new MorRyde. It's a great investment!
    2019 Solitude 375RES Onan 5500 Splendide W/D Samsung res. fridge
    2020 Ford F450 Platinum dually 6.7L 4:30 gears
    B&W Companion for Ford puck system 20K lbs
    Jeff