I have a 2016 Reflection 313RLTS. I have had great luck with my TT till a few months ago.

Our TT has 2 gray tanks, one for the washer, tank 1, and one for the rest tank 2. We have always let tank 2 get full before emptying. This may have been a mistake. We started to get waste water in the underbelly of the TT when tank 2 gets full. I tried to investigate myself thinking that the rubber grommet on top popped off. Well after searching, all looked fine. So I brought the TT to my local repair place and they found a crack near the top of the tank just where the tank mounts on the bracket. This tank holds about 100 gallons which is about 850 pounds. My repair facility showed me that the tank is only supported on 2 side lips and a long strap that runs the length of the tank, that's it. So over time, the corner on the drivers side rear cracked under the stress. We always travel with all wastes tanks empty, the fresh water has some water to be able to flush the toilet if needed. If you are old enough, you will understand traveling with a porta potty.

The repair facility contacted GD, they said they never had a problem with this tank. OK, so once we receive the new tank, 4-5 weeks, the repair facility will add additional bracing under the new tank. This will add additional support for such a heavy tank.

I'm not sure why GD designed the TT this way. Why not use tank 1, the washer only tank, for the shower and vanity and a smaller tank 2 to support the kitchen sink. We don't do much boondocking anymore but it would have been nice to use both tanks. We do find campgrounds that only have electric and water, no sewer. I did install a valve at the outlet pipe to be able to use tank 1 but as I read in other posts, can't do that in the winter.

So lessons learned, we will leave our gray water tank 2 open so that the water drains to the sewer.

This is a heads up.
Dan