User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New 21G subwoofer not working

New to GDRV and just purchased a new 21G. My local dealer is useless. I have had to fix multiple issue on my own already. One issue I cant figure out is why the sub is not working. I have tried everything on the stereo settings side but nothing coming from the sub at all. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Trailer has the $600 upgraded RF system with 10" sub mounted in cabinet above fridge.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluerider View Post
    New to GDRV and just purchased a new 21G. My local dealer is useless. I have had to fix multiple issue on my own already. One issue I cant figure out is why the sub is not working. I have tried everything on the stereo settings side but nothing coming from the sub at all. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Trailer has the $600 upgraded RF system with 10" sub mounted in cabinet above fridge.
    Not familiar with you systems specifics. Try calling Grand Design. But they will likely refer you to the speaker system manufacturer. They can probably help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the 2021 Momentum 381m with the RF system. I was in the same boat as you with no sub and no outside speakers working. I ended up calling the number for RF in the manual 616-878-3500. I talked to Kyle who was more than helpful and walked me through the steps over the phone. Almost checking every wire. In my case, I had some RCA cables mixed up. Took about 30 minutes to fix. Wasn’t hard at all. I just fixed it on Saturday. Now everything works and sounds awesome.