User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nautilus water system

Does anyone have a picture of the inside/backside of the water panel? Or schematics? I need to see where the hoses come from and where they go to.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cox View Post
    Does anyone have a picture of the inside/backside of the water panel? Or schematics? I need to see where the hoses come from and where they go to.
    Have you used the search feature (upper right corner under banner), There are probably 50 to 100 photos. In addition you will find detailed schematic. There is also information over at the GD site.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cox View Post
    Here is the link to B&B Molders that manufacture the Nautilus panel. Info should all be there.
    http://www.bandbmolders.com/index.php/nautilus/

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS
    2022 RAM 3500 SRW HO Aisin 4x4
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada