Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2021 297RSTS Slide Lights

Hi All,

I have a question about my new Reflection 297RSTS. On the Nautilus P1 Panel there is a rocker light switch labeled “FRCap/Slides”.

When I turn it on the Front Cap “V” of led lights turn on (kinda neat), but there are no lights that turn on under the slides. I notice several other manufacturers in RV parks at night have decorative under slide lights.

Is this model supposed to have slide lights? The step blue lights, outdoor speaker blue lights and awning white lights are turned on/off from the two switches located on the inside multi panel.

Just curious. Not a show stopper.

Mauiboy
    2020 F250 6.7L Diesel Crewcab
    2021 Reflection 297RSTS

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauiboy View Post
    Hi All,

I have a question about my new Reflection 297RSTS. On the Nautilus P1 Panel there is a rocker light switch labeled “FRCap/Slides”.

When I turn it on the Front Cap “V” of led lights turn on (kinda neat), but there are no lights that turn on under the slides. I notice several other manufacturers in RV parks at night have decorative under slide lights.

Is this model supposed to have slide lights? The step blue lights, outdoor speaker blue lights and awning white lights are turned on/off from the two switches located on the inside multi panel.

Just curious. Not a show stopper.

Mauiboy
    My 297RSTS does not have any lights under the slide. That switch only operates the front cap lights as you have noticed.

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS
    2022 RAM 3500 SRW HO Aisin 4x4
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my 2021 doesn't have any slide lights. I'm considering adding some. the blue step lights are nice, as is the light near the sewer outlet. Having said that, we haven't even taken our new rig out yet! Can't wait to hit the road.