Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Momentum 376TH Actual Length

Hello Members,
    We are new to the forum and investigating the 376THS as a new purchase. Can anyone provide the ACTUAL total length of the 376TH? Advertised lenghts range from 41ft 3in to 42ft. This is a critical dimension for us as we house our RV in a garage. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by C&D Meyerhoff; 11-09-2020 at 08:38 AM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by C&D Meyerhoff View Post
    Hello Members,
    We are new to the forum and investigating the 376THS as a new purchase. Can anyone provide the ACTUAL total length of the 376TH? Advertised lenghts range from 41ft 3in to 42ft. This is a critical dimension for us as we house our RV in a garage. Thanks in advance.
    GD measures from the back of the "box" to the pin on the pin box. My Solitude is advertised at 41.4 feet and per tape measure it's 43 feet even from the back to the tip of the front cap, yours will probably be real close to that. The 376 is a very nice trailer, it's the only thing I would consider over my Solitude just to get the small garage in back. Mine barely fit in a 45 ft storage room so I was able to recently switch to a 50 ft storage room with 50 amp power included. Very happy
    2019 Solitude 375RES Onan 5500 Splendide W/D Samsung res. fridge
    2020 Ford F450 Platinum dually 6.7L 4:30 gears
    B&W Companion for Ford puck system 20K lbs
    Jeff

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Txfivver. Was able to visit a dealership recently and obtained an actual measurement. The actual length of the 376THS is 43 ft.
    Curt and Dee Meyerhoff
    Leonardtown, MD
    2021 Momentum 376THS
    2021 F-450