Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imagine 2250RK Vin & data plate/sticker

Ive looked all around my used 2019, 2250RK for the data plate or sticker. Some rv's have them on the cabinet doors, entery doors or elsewhere, but I can not find mine. Probably looked at it and didn't see it. Any help appreciated.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by budbon View Post
    Ive looked all around my used 2019, 2250RK for the data plate or sticker. Some rv's have them on the cabinet doors, entery doors or elsewhere, but I can not find mine. Probably looked at it and didn't see it. Any help appreciated.
    I don’t think they have an inside sticker. Just the sticker on the outside near front. I asked about it when I bought my 2600RB and was told it didn’t have the sticker inside. 🤷

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay thanks. Still can't find it.

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Required to be on the street side and forward of the axles. Prior owner may have removed it purposely or inadvertently. VIN is also on the frame.
    Rob & Nikki + Cloverfield
    2020 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3350RL
    2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn Laramie Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Dually Cummins/AISIN

Mountains of Pennsylvania

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found the one on the frame when registering with DMV. The other one must have either been removed or never there.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The sticker also has tire information on it, Vin is in very small print somewhere on it.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I finally discovered it today. It's amazing, you can look directly at something and not see it.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by budbon View Post
    I finally discovered it today. It's amazing, you can look directly at something and not see it.
    It's called selective seeing. It goes with selective hearing that I am sure the boss unit says you have .
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar