User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they called it a warranty, then they done lied to your face.
    Jerry & Kelly Powell
    Zebulon, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R :target:

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would have agreed with most comments about skipping the extended warranty, but we just had to have some slide work done on both sides of our 303; some parts were worn and the slides were not going out and coming in together. I do not have a place to do the work myself (condo), and even if I did I am not sure I want to learn on the job with my unit. Our cost was the $50 deductible for everything. I cannot say we are money ahead yet, not knowing what it would have cost, but in this case I am glad I had it. This happened towards the end of the season, so when I took it to the dealer for the electrical recall, I had them check a number of things including the slide. As an aside, they had it almost 3 months so glad we were done with it for the year. YMMV

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They tired to scare me when I was in your position. I believe the line was "Do you know the fridge alone is 2500.00?"

I opted against it and 2 years on Ive not spent one cent on any repairs outside of warranty.
    2021 GMC 3500HD
    2021 Montana High Country 385BR
    2018 GMC 2500 HD (Traded in)
    2019 GD312BHTS (written off by fallen tree RIP)

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many call these extended warranties, but in reality they are purchased service contracts and have many exclusions.
    We made the mistake of purchasing one when we got our mh 15 years ago, never used it. Don't let them scare you. Take that and money and put it into an emergency account, you will be better off.

Congrats!

Good Luck.
    Bill
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123