User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PDI Complete, Few nice Surprises.

Did our PDI yesterday on our new Momentum 320G. All good. Few minor issues. Fireplace remote control missing.....Sofa lights not working, bedroom lights have a "strobe light" effect and the LP tank switch is not working correctly. Took about 3 hours total.
    A few nice surprises were we have two smaller windows installed on each side of the master bed? Installed right above each end table? Not on any floor plan, not an option and the tech said he has never seen them before? Both are double pane glass as we did that as an upgrade. We really like them and it gives the bedroom a bit more light but not sure where they came from. Its a 2021 model and it does not show these in the 2021 brochure or any other 2021 320G's. Hard to see in the picture I attached but if you look to the right of the normal bedroom window you can see the smaller window installed.
    We also got Furion AC's instead of Dometic due to supply concerns. One feature on the Furion's is that both AC's have a built in humidifiers. Very nice feature. Tech also said ours was only the second unit he has seen with these AC's and humidifiers. Both units can just run in humidifer mode if need be.
    Last "surprise" was the whole shower head unit. I assume due to supply issues again but we got a one piece shower head unit with an attached hand held sprayer head but the shower head unit extends down about 3ft and has sprayers located at about chest level and stomach level and they spray straight out if wanted. So you can have water from the top nozzle, chest nozzle and stomach level nozzle all at once. Kind of like the new home bathroom showers!

I get the AC units and the shower head due to parts not available but the added windows is a mystery? We really like them and glad we have them but no one seems to know why they were installed? All items being repaired and we will pick up our camper in a week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GD.jpeg  
    Gary & Vickie
    2021 Momentum 320G
    2019 Ford F-450 Turbo Diesel Lariat

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good for you. Sounds like a successful purchase. Enjoy.

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS
    2022 RAM 3500 SRW HO Aisin 4x4
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great to read a positive story. Thanks for sharing. Congrats
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

2018 337RLS- 2nd ac, dual pane windows, table and chairs, Kodiak disc brakes 12-28-17 (Thanks Ed!)
    720w solar, 100/50 Victron scc

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ours have the small windows as well and we really like them, large shower head but we have the Coleman AC units.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any idea how you got the smaller windows? I am just curious. I checked all the 320G's on line for sale as well as GD website and brochures and they are not on any campers or listed as an option. Dealer and the tech were not aware of them either. We like them just weird......
    Gary & Vickie
    2021 Momentum 320G

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did see some new 2021's with these small windows. Will probably be standard on newer models. Case closed!
    Gary & Vickie
    2021 Momentum 320G

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Standard build after a certain date. Nothing crazy.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When we bought our Imagine the chairs were not plugged in, hope that's your sofa light issue.
    2019 Imagine 3170BH
    2020 F-250 XLT 7.3 Gas
    Carleton, MI 48117

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SubVet#580 View Post
    Did our PDI yesterday on our new Momentum 320G. All good. Few minor issues. Fireplace remote control missing.....Sofa lights not working, bedroom lights have a "strobe light" effect and the LP tank switch is not working correctly. Took about 3 hours total.
    A few nice surprises were we have two smaller windows installed on each side of the master bed? Installed right above each end table? Not on any floor plan, not an option and the tech said he has never seen them before? Both are double pane glass as we did that as an upgrade. We really like them and it gives the bedroom a bit more light but not sure where they came from. Its a 2021 model and it does not show these in the 2021 brochure or any other 2021 320G's. Hard to see in the picture I attached but if you look to the right of the normal bedroom window you can see the smaller window installed.
    We also got Furion AC's instead of Dometic due to supply concerns. One feature on the Furion's is that both AC's have a built in humidifiers. Very nice feature. Tech also said ours was only the second unit he has seen with these AC's and humidifiers. Both units can just run in humidifer mode if need be.
    Last "surprise" was the whole shower head unit. I assume due to supply issues again but we got a one piece shower head unit with an attached hand held sprayer head but the shower head unit extends down about 3ft and has sprayers located at about chest level and stomach level and they spray straight out if wanted. So you can have water from the top nozzle, chest nozzle and stomach level nozzle all at once. Kind of like the new home bathroom showers!

I get the AC units and the shower head due to parts not available but the added windows is a mystery? We really like them and glad we have them but no one seems to know why they were installed? All items being repaired and we will pick up our camper in a week.
    Just curious where you are purchasing the Momentum? I am not aware of a dealer in Nashville.
    2020 Solitude 310GKR
    2003 F350 PSD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought it at Cookeville RV and Marine. Dealer about 80 miles from our place in South Nashville. I think they are the closest GD Dealer to Nashville.
    I had a good experience with our purchase.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast