User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When your doctor says your not a spring chicken anymore and follows it up your not even a old roaster any more! Just because I'm a month away from being 73.
    Every thing is nicer in Niceville.
    2019 Reflections 29RS
    2016 GMC Denali Hd
    B&W slider hitch
    Mor-ryde rubber pin box

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall lee View Post
    When your doctor says your not a spring chicken anymore and follows it up your not even a old roaster any more! Just because I'm a month away from being 73.
    Ouch...
    2018 F150 XLT 301a, Screw, 4x4, HDPP, Max tow, Andersen Ultimate w/ Curt Double Lock hitch.
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 150 series 260RD.... SOLD!!!!.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finished my second knee replacement 9 weeks ago. Had the rig out at week 6. Getting down not too bad. Getting back up a different story.

Wife just retired and ready to hit the road. Too young by just a little for SS My business is all but closed due to COVID-19 so it may be time to rap it up and go.

First knee took 10 months to feel really good. I can do therapy on the road as well as sitting at home
    2020 Reflection 150 240 RL
    2020 Ford F-250 4WD Crew Cab Diesel
    2004 Dodge 2500 2wd crew cab Diesel
    2000 Carver 450 Voyager Motor Yacht

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick31 View Post
    Finished my second knee replacement 9 weeks ago. Had the rig out at week 6. Getting down not too bad. Getting back up a different story.

Wife just retired and ready to hit the road. Too young by just a little for SS My business is all but closed due to COVID-19 so it may be time to rap it up and go.

First knee took 10 months to feel really good. I can do therapy on the road as well as sitting at home
    Great attitude
    I am hoping to do as well as you with my upcoming shoulder surgery.
    Bob A.
    Bob & Alice
    2020 Ram 3500 Limited Megacab SRW Aisin
    2020 Grand Design Imagine 2450RL
    ProPride 3P 1400 lb. bars WDH
    Micro Air easy start, Goodyear Endurance Load rated "E" Tires
    Titan 50 gallon diesel replacement tank
    Previous: 2019 Ram 1500 Limited

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pre opp physical and ekg today getting everything done before the operation. Showed the wife how to operate the snow blower, went better then I thouight it would, installed hand rails on the steps into the garage and moved the salt for the water softnern to the basement. Mowed and caught the lawn so the summer first cutting will be less work. Passed on Christmas lights checked on the rv and installed some rodent repellent, removed and charged the battery. Got a hose type shower head installed in the bathroom so I can set down to take a shower. Need some type of hand rail in the shower. Looking for a suction type, might have the wife join me

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best of luck to those with upcoming procedures, speedy recovery to all who are recovering and positive thoughts for 2021. We could all benefit from a healthy new year. ��

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Age is a relative thing to me.......will be 73 this month....still working, and yes have all the aches & pains related to 73 years......however, blessedly, am not taking any meds, still play golf 2-3 times per week and maintain a 11 handicap. Hard to believe, when in the 60's I never thought I'd make it to 30. Must be in the genes. I know how fortunate I am as my bride takes 5 different prescription meds every day.

Just hope going forward that the benevolent government doesn't mess with my 401 and SS.....those idiots have to pay for all their largess somehow
    Cal, Marsha and Bear the Labradoodle
    2019 F350 Platinum DRW, 6.7 PSD, 4:10, Firestone Airbags
    Pullrite Superlite
    2019 Momentum 376th
    Aprilia RST1000
    Evelo Aurora E-bikes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you might be getting old if when you go to the grocery store you don't even buy green bananas...
    ~Dean

2019 Ford F250 Supercab, 6.2L
    2023 GD Imagine AIM 18BH
    2012 Harley FLHRC, Deep Purple,; 2012 Honda PCX150
    "Auctioneer, specializing in FL onsite auctions"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just made 73 this past Sunday and the candles cost way more then the cake!! Also our 51st Anniversary. Still in decent shape and wife still works 3 or 4 days a week so we're limited on traveling with the camper. I've been retired 9 yrs already and the only reason I retired was to eliminate my 100 mile a day commute. Good thing about growing up in the 50's and 60's were kids didn't have computers or cell phones to waste time on. I always played football..baseball and walked or rode our bikes until I got my first car at 17. Still have my '57 Schwinn Jaguar bike and my Daisy pump BB gun. My 3 grandsons can't believe how old these are. My younger brother is 71 and I just stopped calling him my little brother!
    2018 Grand Design Solitude 377MBS

2017 Ford F-350 Lariat DRW...FX4...4.10's...White Gold/Caribou with Black interior. Curt Q20 hitch. BakFlip MX4

Seasoned Camper Dive Bar Casanova's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I'm laying in the hospital bed after surgery the nurses refer to my wife as my daughter.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast