User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2250RK Convertor Location

I'm wanting to find the convertor on my 2019 2250rk. I am also wanting to install a 1000w invertorm hopefully in the same general location. Could someone tell me the convertor location and access? It would save me tearing things up looking.
    Also, what are your thoughts on a converter/inverter combo? We're just wanting power for the laptop, charging cell phones and maybe the tv.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by budbon View Post
    I'm wanting to find the convertor on my 2019 2250rk. I am also wanting to install a 1000w invertorm hopefully in the same general location. Could someone tell me the convertor location and access? It would save me tearing things up looking.
    Also, what are your thoughts on a converter/inverter combo? We're just wanting power for the laptop, charging cell phones and maybe the tv.
    It's behind the circuit breaker panel. If you pull out the two drawers above the panel you can see it. Good luck getting to it it's pretty tight back there but doable.
    Can't help with the other questions but would love to hear answers from others or what you replace/go with.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    2021 Reflection 340RDS
    2022 Ram 3500 Big Horn/CCSB//4X4/SRW/HEMI/4:10
    2019 Imagine 2250RK~Sold

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay thanks. It is right where you said. Now to figure an inverter. They say the inverter should be near the batteries, but that's at the opposite end of the trailer. Guess it time to do more research and head scratching.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I misspoke, what I discovered behind the circuit breaker panel was an "Intellitec automatic energy select switch." I dont think that is a convertor. That seems to direct 20a power loads. Should I be looking elsewhere for the convertor?
    Last edited by budbon; 11-20-2020 at 07:07 AM.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look to the left of the kitchen sink near the floor for a brown box with WFCO on it. That's the converter / power distribution center.
    Don't you have USB ports in the trailer, or are they AC only?
    Our 2650 didn't have any USB or 12V outlets. I added a few and one 12V outlet by the radio. The 12V powers the XM radio but will also power a 180W inverter for the TV / Blue Ray player, about 50 watts total.
    2019 F-250 Supercab
    2017 Imagine 2650RK

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmbopp View Post
    Look to the left of the kitchen sink near the floor for a brown box with WFCO on it. That's the converter / power distribution center.
    Don't you have USB ports in the trailer, or are they AC only?
    Our 2650 didn't have any USB or 12V outlets. I added a few and one 12V outlet by the radio. The 12V powers the XM radio but will also power a 180W inverter for the TV / Blue Ray player, about 50 watts total.
    My fault, it's been a while since I looked for and found it. It's in the bottom of the WFOC break panel. You have to remove 2 screws that hold the panel faceplate on and then it will be right below the breakers.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    2021 Reflection 340RDS
    2022 Ram 3500 Big Horn/CCSB//4X4/SRW/HEMI/4:10
    2019 Imagine 2250RK~Sold

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I misspoke, what I discovered behind the circuit breaker panel was an "Intellitec automatic select switch." I dont think that is a convertor. Should I be looking elsewhere?

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found the WFCO, THANK you.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found the WFOC, THANK you.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    reviving and old thread... @budbon, did you ever decide on what you wanted to do with regards to an inverter? I plan on installing a solar setup on my unit and will likely mount the inverter inside the front storage bay on the aft wall just behind the docking station. it is reasonably close to the battery location as this is much more important than the distance you run for your AC output of the inverter. It would be very easy to add inverter AC outlets in the bedroom from this location but getting any in the living room area would take some thought on how to route the wire back there without dropping the coroplast.
    Jeff and Debbie
    2021 Imagine 2250RK
    2015 Ram2500 Laramie CC 6.7 Cummins Diesel w/air-ride auto leveling
    USMC Veteran

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast