User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Compass Connect

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charbouc View Post
    I have compass connect on my New 2021 240RL. Like it alot but don't have any TPMS. Is it something separate that we have to get?
    Yes. This...

https://www.amazon.com/Lippert-Compo...6604730&sr=8-3

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charbouc View Post
    I have compass connect on my New 2021 240RL. Like it alot but don't have any TPMS. Is it something separate that we have to get?
    You will have to purchase extras to make the Onboard TPMS work. I’m not sure what you will have to get. I already had a TST TPMS and love it so I wasn’t interested in getting the trailer integrated system. I did however get my satellite system up and running today.
    Tom,
    Imagine 2500RL
    Thomas & Makiko
    2021 GD2500RL

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow_1911 View Post
    I know the Lippert Tire Lync comes with the 2021 Reflection and Solitude lines, as of about 4 months ago.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    I have a 2021 Reflection 300rbts, but it does not have the tire lync? All I can control is the lights, slides, jacks, and awning. Is there a way to connect other junctions? I took delivery on July, it was built in June.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PTParker View Post
    I have a 2021 Reflection 300rbts, but it does not have the tire lync? All I can control is the lights, slides, jacks, and awning. Is there a way to connect other junctions? I took delivery on July, it was built in June.
    Call Grand Design with your VIN and ask. If you don't have the valve stem TPMS thingies, then, you don't have it. I would call them and ask... Can't hurt, right?

Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow_1911 View Post
    Call Grand Design with your VIN and ask. If you don't have the valve stem TPMS thingies, then, you don't have it. I would call them and ask... Can't hurt, right?

Is there a way to add other things to control with the compass connect? I can only control my awning lights living room lights, and step lights with compass. Wondering if there is a way to add the bedroom and bath lights and lights on the front of camper?

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a way to add other things to control with the compass connect? I can only control my awning lights living room lights, and step lights with compass. Wondering if there is a way to add the bedroom and bath lights and lights on the front of camper?
    There are ways, but it involves running new wiring to anything and splicing into the compass connect module and putting in new switches in place of the single pole switches that are there now.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
    2021 GD Reflection 303rls
    2019 ram 2500 Crew Cab tradesman 4x4
    Autoslider 5th wheel hitch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMike View Post
    I am mostly interested in how it works with the Tire Linc system. I have control over the lights, slide, awning, battery and the tank indicators, but want to add a TPMS. I know the Tire Linc can be monitored via a separate app on my phone, but I would much rather monitor it through the Compass Connect app. I have too many apps on my phone already! Does anyone have details on what the Tire Linc looks like in the Compass Connect app? Thanks in advance!

Mike
    We have it on our 2021 320 MKS. I like the leveler function on it and it is nice to turn lights on while still seated outside. Tire Link is okay but the Alert Monitor is the key component. You can place it in your tire vehicle and it will alarm off your tires are going out of tolerance. You can then use Compass Connect to see which one is causing the fault. Here is a screen shot of what it looks like on my iPhone Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AF7D0A65-ACE1-45B0-9AF0-CB4F6ED056E8.png 
Views:	56 
Size:	1.63 MB 
ID:	30920Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AF7D0A65-ACE1-45B0-9AF0-CB4F6ED056E8.png 
Views:	56 
Size:	1.63 MB 
ID:	30920
    Kevin and Deb. 50ST8R
    2021 Grand Design Reflection 320 MKS
    2018 Ford F-350 SRW 4x4 Diesel Platinum Edition

[/SIGPIC]

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustUs&doggo View Post
    There are ways, but it involves running new wiring to anything and splicing into the compass connect module and putting in new switches in place of the single pole switches that are there now.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
    Ugh, probably not worth that to me! That's what I was afraid of, it would be more involved than it was worth! Thanks!

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I picked up my new 2021 22MLE in October and it has the Compass Connect. The panel is nice and I have connected it to my phone and did the awning, lights, and slide. I have been just outfitting the rig but haven't camped in it yet.

I looked up the TireLinc but had a TireMinder TPMS system from my old trailer. For a short trailer TireMinder works great and it has a repeater mounted on the tongue. It is solar/wireless and sits in the upper left of my windshield. The alarm gets my attention even when I am rockin out. It has been great and was cheap. There is a box in the front storage for the TireLinc. I am not sure what you need but at a minimum the tire sensors, and likely a repeater to plug in. I think it is more like prewired for TireLinc on some models. TireMinder is always on (you can turn it off when you aren't traveling) so I don't have to run yet another app on my phone. I didn't see a benefit to the TireLinc system.

As far as the Compass app pulling out your phone and opening up the app probably takes more time than walking to the panel and doing it manually. I will say the panel is awesome. The panel is well organized and lights up when you get close to it which might be its best feature On a larger more automated trailer I could see how using the app would be helpful but on the 22MLE I probably won't use the App much. I do use my solar app occasionally to check on my solar and batteries.
    Dan, Ponderosa Park, CO
    2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE (SOLD)
    2023 Hiker Mid Range Deluxe 5x9 (Due Oct 2023)
    2018 Nissan Titan Crew

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was only available in later builds.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast