Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On your kitchen faucet that is.
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

2018 337RLS- 2nd ac, dual pane windows, table and chairs, Kodiak disc brakes 12-28-17 (Thanks Ed!)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I've had no luck resolving the issue for slo-flo, so I've resigned myself to replacing the kitchen faucet, and for a few months, I was considering purchasing a Clear Source Ultra water filter, think I'll pull the trigger now. So my next question, has anyone installed one of these water filters AND ALSO a soft water filter? Can I do this in a RV? Does it lessen the water pressure? Any tips, suggestions, or thoughts?

Thanks again to all of you and Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours!!
    Steve & Pat
    2019 Ram 3500 Limited MegaCab
    2020 Grand Design Imagine 2670MK

https://www.epgsoft.com/visited-stat...100&format=png

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Use GRAND DESIGN when ordering direct from Clearsourse. Gets 10% off. I have been using this for about 2 years. water pressure is still great.

Dod you look under your sink to see if the supply line is kinked by the weight?
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

2018 337RLS- 2nd ac, dual pane windows, table and chairs, Kodiak disc brakes 12-28-17 (Thanks Ed!)

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado333 View Post
    Well, I've had no luck resolving the issue for slo-flo, so I've resigned myself to replacing the kitchen faucet, and for a few months, I was considering purchasing a Clear Source Ultra water filter, think I'll pull the trigger now. So my next question, has anyone installed one of these water filters AND ALSO a soft water filter? Can I do this in a RV? Does it lessen the water pressure? Any tips, suggestions, or thoughts?

Thanks again to all of you and Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours!!
    Just for clarity, there is no filter involved with softening, especially with portable units. It's an simple ion-exchange using a charged resin. Softening will not affect things. Filtration is where you can be robbed of performance. The key is that you need to plumb everything carefully and deliberately meaning not mixing and matching fittings, using tight radius turns and so one. The layman's rule is as open and as smooth as possible when it comes to this and connecting in series. Also, if you are in a park with poor water pressure, you will be unsatisfied with performance. It's the nature of the beast. The key it to learn filtration strategies and swap out cartridges as appropriate. For example, if the park is service by well water, you might run 3 filters to cover the spectrum of issues of sediment/turbidity and taste/odor with well water, but if on city water you might be looking at nothing but carbon to strip the taste of the disinfectants used.
    Rob & Nikki + Cloverfield
    2020 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3350RL
    2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn Laramie Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Dually Cummins/AISIN

Mountains of Pennsylvania

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't appear that the aerator can be removed, at least as best as I can tell. Its in the hand wand/rinser, which is on a hose and can be pulled out of the faucet. I also seen no kinks in the any of the hoses inside the cabinet.
    I used a pair of snap ring pliers to unscrew the aerator. There also is a tool available on Amazon.
    2019 F-250 Supercab
    2017 Imagine 2650RK

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unscrew the spray faucet where it connect to the hose. Then see if you have pressure and flow without the spray faucet on. Then you’ll know

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wondering if anyone else has encountered this, and if so, what was the fix?

Our kitchen sink water pressure is very low - more than a trickle, a steady flow but maybe 1/2 or more of what it used to be (maybe a week to ten days ago). The water pressure at the regulator is 50 psi. The water pressure in the bath sink, shower and toilet appear to be about normal.

The only thing I can think of is the sink faucet. This is a 2020 2670MK, we purchased in Oregon. We have since completed a cross country trip and now reside on central Florida space coast.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
    Steve
    Steve, in my 2018 Imagine had same problem. Took entire thing apart, checked screen, no debris. Grand Design sent me a new faucet, replaced it, and that fixed the issue. If you checked the screen, most likely a faucet replacement will solve the problem. The symptom was the same, good pressure in bathroom sink, shower, and trickle in kitchen. Took about 20 minutes, but as soon as I hooked up new faucet, pressure was normal.
    David Pisano
    2018 Imagine 2950RL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had the same issue with water pressure for a good year (I had cleaned the faucet internals several times and never seemed to help. Finally replaced the pull out faucet with a new pull out and noticed that they had resigned the button on the side which change the spray to a stream. As soon as I instaled the new faucet water pressure was excellent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remove the screen at the end of the faucet. It has happened to me before. The winter antifreeze has solid, undissolved solids and clogs the screen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Low Water Pressure in Kitchen Faucett

My 2970 TT had the same issue and it turned out to be a clogged check valve on the lower connection of the faucet This is access in the sink cabinet space and is kin the flex hose connection to the PEX water line when it is removed look in the end and there is a tiny office there and it has something blocking it partially I used a pin and cleared it. Next time I will drill out the check valve , not sure if it is really necessary . Good luck.
    John

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast