User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado333 View Post
    Doesn't appear that the aerator can be removed, at least as best as I can tell. Its in the hand wand/rinser, which is on a hose and can be pulled out of the faucet. I also seen no kinks in the any of the hoses inside the cabinet.
    @Silverado333, don’t know if you’ve replaced your faucet yet, but I experienced the same problem. It didn’t appear that the strainer/aerator could be removed, but I figured out how to take it apart. There is a small allen screw holding the assembly in place. After you remove the allen screw, you have to depress the spray/stream lever & carefully force it beneath the trim sleeve. Once you remove the assembly from the sleeve, you will be able to clear the strainer/aerator of any mineral deposits and such. Assembly is the reverse. I was surprised, but this solved the decrease in water pressure. Might be worth a try before you change it out completely. Good luck! -Diego

2017 Ford F350 DRW 6.7L Custom Ordered
    2018 GD Solitude 310GK
    40,900+Miles
    "Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself." -Potter Stewart

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the same low water pressure in the kitchen faucet in our 2017 315RLTS for about a year. Tried everything in the book to fix it: cleaned the screen, changed the spray head for a different model, etc. No luck. Finally, earlier this year, I changed the faucet to one that I bought at Home Depot. End of problem. Water pressure appears to be normal and the new faucet operates smoother than the original. This solution worked for me.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried everything and finally replaced the faucet. Worked great after that

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks to all who have responded - I value your advice. I have ordered a new Clear Source Water Filter, a new "On The Go" Softwater tank (thanks jims94vmx) and a new Kohler kitchen faucet. I haven't received the filter/softwater tank yet, but will add or change out all of the above when I have all of the new gear. We've wanted the filter for a while, added the software tank to that list as a result of my research into this low pressure issue and the faucet, well DW never liked the stock faucet, so..... After watching a few YouTube video's, Looks like I need to go get the 1/2' to 3/8" adapters and I should be all set.

Thanks again to all for you insight!! I'll post again when I have it fixed, or not. I'm undecided on whether to mount the filter and the water softener tank in the basement. That is my preference, rather than just leave it connected and staged outside the trailer. I'm pretty sure I can easily mount the 3 stage filter, not too sure about the water softener. What have those of that have one done?
    Steve & Pat
    2019 Ram 3500 Limited MegaCab
    2020 Grand Design Imagine 2670MK

https://www.epgsoft.com/visited-stat...100&format=png

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By chance does your water filter only filter your kitchen sink and it needs to be replaced? My old Titanium was that way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had a similar problem with the kitchen sink, it was a bent soft hose under the sink

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Silverado333, when I picked up my new Solitude 372WB back in September I stayed a couple miles down the road at an RV park. That night I noticed that the second sink faucet in the bathroom ran at a trickle. Called the dealership in AM and took it back. An hour later the RV tech reported that he had disassembled the faucet and found polymer shavings in the faucet internals most likely from the cutting of PEX tubing used to route the hot and cold water.
    2020 Solitude 372WB
    2017 F350 Superduty 4x4, Heavy Duty Tow Package
    2900 Superglide Hitch, MORryde Rubber Pinbox
    Zinny, Golden Retriever (rescue)
    Belle, Golden Retriever (rescue)

"Life With a Dog is a Gift"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123