User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Strange! Low water pressure but only in kitchen?????

Wondering if anyone else has encountered this, and if so, what was the fix?

Our kitchen sink water pressure is very low - more than a trickle, a steady flow but maybe 1/2 or more of what it used to be (maybe a week to ten days ago). The water pressure at the regulator is 50 psi. The water pressure in the bath sink, shower and toilet appear to be about normal.

The only thing I can think of is the sink faucet. This is a 2020 2670MK, we purchased in Oregon. We have since completed a cross country trip and now reside on central Florida space coast.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
    Steve
    Steve & Pat
    2019 Ram 3500 Limited MegaCab
    2020 Grand Design Imagine 2670MK

https://www.epgsoft.com/visited-stat...100&format=png

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the same problem, not sure what kind of faucet you have, but there could be debris clogged inside of it. I had to completely disassemble the sprayer part of my faucet and let it sit in vinegar to clean it out. I think it's a result of having hard water in our area.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The first thing I would check is the aerator screen. Just unscrew it and see if the screen is clear. Warning...layout the parts and get back together in the right order if you have to disassemble to clean.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^^^^ What both of the previous members have stated. I have had this a number of times, first on my previous Rockwood a few times and then in the bathroom faucet of our 297RSTS.

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS
    2022 RAM 3500 SRW HO Aisin 4x4
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best things you can do to help prevent and improve your water quality along with the drop in pressure is to filter and also use a softener if your water is hard,. This will also be very beneficial for your water heater
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't appear that the aerator can be removed, at least as best as I can tell. Its in the hand wand/rinser, which is on a hose and can be pulled out of the faucet. I also seen no kinks in the any of the hoses inside the cabinet.
    Steve & Pat
    2019 Ram 3500 Limited MegaCab
    2020 Grand Design Imagine 2670MK

https://www.epgsoft.com/visited-stat...100&format=png

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado333 View Post
    Doesn't appear that the aerator can be removed, at least as best as I can tell. Its in the hand wand/rinser, which is on a hose and can be pulled out of the faucet. I also seen no kinks in the any of the hoses inside the cabinet.
    Pull the sprayer head out and see if you can hand tighten the two parts of it, it will make sense what I mean when you look at it. Mine was loose so water was backing up the hose internally and leaking under the cabinet. You didn't mention any leaks but I'd still check it, yours could be blocked or kinked inside the sprayer. Once you figure it out you really should invest in one of these off Amazon. Probably the single best thing I've bought for mine, makes the water feel amazing and no calcium buildup to worry about! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	water softener (2).jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	30823 Here is the link...https://www.amazon.com/Watts-Water-C...%2C185&sr=8-10
    Last edited by Txfivver; 11-23-2020 at 01:08 PM.
    2019 Solitude 375RES Onan 5500 Splendide W/D Samsung res. fridge
    2020 Ford F450 Platinum dually 6.7L 4:30 gears
    B&W Companion for Ford puck system 20K lbs
    Jeff

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Txfivver View Post
    Pull the sprayer head out and see if you can hand tighten the two parts of it, it will make sense what I mean when you look at it. Mine was loose so water was backing up the hose internally and leaking under the cabinet. You didn't mention any leaks but I'd still check it, yours could be blocked or kinked inside the sprayer. Once you figure it out you really should invest in one of these off Amazon. Probably the single best thing I've bought for mine, makes the water feel amazing and no calcium buildup to worry about! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	water softener (2).jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	30823 Here is the link...https://www.amazon.com/Watts-Water-C...%2C185&sr=8-10
    Txfivver... appreciate the tip about the faucet. Last time out DW notice water on the floor. Checked inside island and the bottom was soaked. Didn't appear to be there long. Couldn't find a source of a leak, everything was bone dry except the island base. Didn't happen again during the 4 day stay. I the TT all closed up for the winter, so I'll check it out come spring.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I too had low water pressure on one circuit at the back of our RV. Ended up dropping belly and finding the factory had a water line pinched between a frame cross member and the subfloor. Fixed that and all was good. Hoping it's not that but it can happen. I told that story to a GD road service tech and he laughed and said it must have been built on a Friday!
    2021 RAM 3500 DRW 6.7 HO Cummins
    2021 Solitude 3550BH-R w/factory solar

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check for kinks near the hose where the weight is. They kink easily. Weight can be moved
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

2018 337RLS- 2nd ac, dual pane windows, table and chairs, Kodiak disc brakes 12-28-17 (Thanks Ed!)
    720w solar, 100/50 Victron scc

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast