User Tag List

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Truck Tire Recommendations?

I am in need of some new tires and was wonder what you all recommend? My tire size is 275/65/R18.

I have been looking and comparing some tires, and I'm leaning toward these: https://www.continentaltire.com/prod...7565r18-123s/? These tires are load range 120, the ones on my truck are 123 I belive.
    Last edited by EddieK82; 11-22-2020 at 07:32 PM.
    Ed & Kaitlin
    2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    2018 F350 SD Platinum FX4 Crew Cab Short Bed SRW, 55 Gallon Titan Tank, Air Lift 5000.

Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our F350 came equipped with Michelin tires. I have used Michelin tires for years and years and have always loved the ride and handling.
    David and Peggy
    2019 Ford F350 Lariat, 6.7L Diesel, Dually, Long Bed
    Running with 20k Reese Goosebox (Love It) and Ford Factory "Puck" system.
    Stopping with 8,000 lb Disc Brakes and Titan Hydraulic over Electric Brakes system.
    Powering all this fun with 1200 Watts of Solar, two Tesla, Model S, battery modules, 24 volt Victron Inverter.
    2018 Solitude 310 GK

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have always bought BFG AT's. Some love'em some Hate'em. I have never had any issues with them but we don't do lots of towing. Just weekend trips and I like to aggressive look.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgunter5 View Post
    I have always bought BFG AT's. Some love'em some Hate'em. I have never had any issues with them but we don't do lots of towing. Just weekend trips and I like to aggressive look.
    We have always used BFG AT's as replacement tires for our trucks. Have had great experiences with them and no issues. We had them when we purchased our 5er and they handled the extra work fine. We now have a new truck so haven't had to replace it's tires yet. I'm sure we'll take a look at those when the time comes. Our new truck is a dually so it will depend on whether or not they will work on it.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EddieK82, do look at the Michelin AT2 or their highway tread tire. My 2017 F350 4x4 came with Goodyear Wranglers that lasted 19,200 miles. My current Michelins have 35K on them and are half gone (warrantied for 60K). Good overall traction, ride and durability. Just a suggestion here but I have gone to Tire Rack.com to see what others users are saying and how they are rating a particular tire I'm interested in. Often you find they did track testing on the tire that gives somewhat more objective evaluation on wet and dry traction etc. etc.
    2020 Solitude 372WB
    2017 F350 Superduty 4x4, Heavy Duty Tow Package
    2900 Superglide Hitch, MORryde Rubber Pinbox
    Zinny, Golden Retriever (rescue)
    Belle, Golden Retriever (rescue)

"Life With a Dog is a Gift"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My factory Michelins LT245x75x17 on my F350 DRW are holding up great. Almost 32K miles and not even half worn. Hate to try anything else!
    2018 Grand Design Solitude 377MBS

2017 Ford F-350 Lariat DRW...FX4...4.10's...White Gold/Caribou with Black interior. Curt Q20 hitch. BakFlip MX4