User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Just placed an order for a Momentum 353g

OMG!!! We just placed an order for a 353g. I love love love this floor plan!! I can’t wait for it to get here. The dealer estimated 12 weeks + 2 weeks for Christmas. Oh I hope it doesn’t really take this long. Does anybody know if this is a real ETA?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Super jealous, that is the one we want to move to but not in the budget yet. Keep us posted with pics etc!
    2022 Momentum 25G (aka "Baby Mo")
    2020 Ram 3500 Laramie SRW | 6.7 HO Aisin | 6’4” bed | 3.73 gears | air suspension | 3694# Payload
    Blog Post: 1500 Pickup’s and Towing - The REAL numbers with example
    Blog Post: 2016-2018 Imagine 2800BH - 3500 lb Axles Tire Rubbing Issues

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just placed an order on Sunday Nov. 22. We were told 3-4 months (12-16 weeks). They are having trouble getting refrigerators and A/C units.

The dealer tried to sell us on some 353G's that were getting ready to ship that had many options that we didn't need or want. For me, a unwanted $3000 option turns to $6K-$7K option after 15 years of payments. I have a hard time justifying that cost and told them that if the those unwanted options weren't free then I would prefer to stick to my specification and order the RV. After we finished with our specification, my wife and I was gong to celebrate with lunch. On our way there we received a phone call from our dealer.

They wanted to have a deal this month and have our trade in as soon as possible and was willing to give us the options that we didn't specify at no extra cost. We are now looking at our 353G coming in before Christmas.

A couple of things to look for an understand is that the refrigerator could be a residential refrigerator and they will install the inverter as well for that. I also believe that the refrigerator will work while you are driving although I have some concerns if that is true or not. The refrigerator will 16.4 cubic feet instead of the 12.? that is typically specified.

I hope that this helps you.

Ken

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks Ken. I’m a huge fan of Victron Solar and their products so I’m not interested in whatever no name brand solar GD puts in but I might add it just to resale and wiring. That way I can just pop out whatever they have in there and replace with Victron, then put the old stuff back in when moving up. Haven’t decided. I know they only had a one or two panels on the roof but the coach batteries should be charging from the trailer wiring anyways, keeping the inverter on and your fridge good to go.

The benefit of the Victron stuff is the apps and the web portal. You could keep an eye on your inverter and batteries while travelling very easily.

Hope she arrives before Christmas, looking forward to the pics!

Cheers
    Tim
    2022 Momentum 25G (aka "Baby Mo")
    2020 Ram 3500 Laramie SRW | 6.7 HO Aisin | 6’4” bed | 3.73 gears | air suspension | 3694# Payload
    Blog Post: 1500 Pickup’s and Towing - The REAL numbers with example
    Blog Post: 2016-2018 Imagine 2800BH - 3500 lb Axles Tire Rubbing Issues