User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Main slide won't move!

my main slide after a few tries finally went out. I'm treating all my seals with 303. Now it won't go back in! I have the One Control and when I hit the button to retract it only clicks but doesn't move even though the little gears on One Control are turning. I tried the manual switch and nothing also. Any ideas?
    2022 Silverado Duramax/Allison 2500 HD
    2018 Momentum 328
    2018 Polaris RZR
    2005 Polaris Sportsman 500

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freewayrandy View Post
    my main slide after a few tries finally went out. I'm treating all my seals with 303. Now it won't go back in! I have the One Control and when I hit the button to retract it only clicks but doesn't move even though the little gears on One Control are turning. I tried the manual switch and nothing also. Any ideas?
    How's your battery voltage? Are you plugged on shore power? If not and batt is a little low the plug into your TV and turn your light on if on auto. Is your battery disconnect on?

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Little gears on the One Control only means the app is sending a message, doesn't mean it is received.

I don't know the MO328, so first question; does it have hydraulic slide or schwintek slide?

Only clicks; kind of back to the enough voltage question. On the One control app on the Control Panel page you should be able to see battery voltage at the top in little itty bitty numbers, what is that reading?

You have a manual switch? No manual switch in my MO 376TH, just curious...

More info is needed; pictures are also helpful.
    Dallas
    2017 Momentum 376TH, 2019 Ford F450, Dual Rear Wheel, 4x4, diesel.
    2015 Harley-Davidson Street, XG750

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, plugged in to shore power. One Control shows 13.4 volts. Batt. disconnect is on. I believe it is Schwintek. Manual switch is in the upper right corner where the TV is. Tested batt with load tester. Showed 13 volts. When load applied showed 12 volts. Owners manual talks about doing an override through the circuit board located in where the gen. is. Did that with no luck. Just a note, bedroom slide works just fine.
    Last edited by freewayrandy; 11-24-2020 at 06:22 AM.
    2018 Momentum 328
    2018 Polaris RZR

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After reading further, the bedroom slide is Schwintek the living room is hydraulic.
    2018 Momentum 328
    2018 Polaris RZR

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ... the living room is hydraulic.
    So it's a hydraulic slide that is not working?

Will the hydraulic pump activate when you manually move the levelup system?
    Dallas
    2017 Momentum 376TH, 2019 Ford F450, Dual Rear Wheel, 4x4, diesel.
    2015 Harley-Davidson Street, XG750

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't tried that. Still a bit dark here.
    2018 Momentum 328
    2018 Polaris RZR

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, just tried the leveling, green light comes on but when I try to raise or lower the landing gear only hear a clicking noise. The battery is 3+ years old. Maybe too weak?
    2018 Momentum 328
    2018 Polaris RZR

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, just tried the leveling, green light comes on but when I try to raise or lower the landing gear only hear a clicking noise. The battery is 3+ years old. Maybe too weak?
    A single hydraulic pump actuates both the slide and (I'm guessing) the landing gear on your trailer. Have you found the pump? I don't know your trailer but the pump is often located in the battery compartment, passenger side near the battery, likely an assembly with small shiny black and orange hoses attached to it.

Is the clicking noise coming from the pump? First thing to check is that connections there, on the auto-reset breaker, and at the battery are clean and tight.

Second check would be to ensure that over 12 volts is getting through the breaker for a sustained period. A common problem for a while was that GD was using a 50-amp auto-reset breaker when they should have been installing an 80-amp auto-reset breaker. Yours may be failing.

Third thing to check is the battery under load. Testers can be had for well under $100, or most places where you'd buy another battery can load-test it for you.

Is there plenty of fluid in the hydraulic reservoir (near the battery and the pump)?

If the pump is getting plenty of power in a sustained way and not operating, not good news.

Good luck.
    Last edited by boyscout; 11-24-2020 at 08:31 AM.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do have a load tester. Voltage showed 13+ volts then when load applied dropped to 12 volts. Don't have enough ears around yet to listen to the pump to see where the clicking is coming from. Might try a battery jumper.
    2018 Momentum 328
    2018 Polaris RZR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast