User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just purchased a GD Imagine 2021 2600RB. I have the same heater problem others are having. Spoke to GD customer service today and was advised when I dry camp to be sure to run a generator for the heater to work properly. I have been around RV's most of my life and have NEVER had to run a generator to make my heater work.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fish8it View Post
    I just purchased a GD Imagine 2021 2600RB. I have the same heater problem others are having. Spoke to GD customer service today and was advised when I dry camp to be sure to run a generator for the heater to work properly. I have been around RV's most of my life and have NEVER had to run a generator to make my heater work.
    The "fix" is in this thread. Post 39.
    Mike & (RIP Karen)
    2021 Imagine 2600RB
    2011 Toyota Tundra 5.7 RW, Tow Package
    Husky Centerline WDH
    Champion 2500DF, Prodigy P2

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AZ Mike, I am confused, in a future post? #12 is all I could find, I am new here though!
    2021 Grand Design Solitude S Class 3540 GK-R
    2021 Ford Super Duty Crew Cab 4X4 DRW 6.7 LWB F350
    Curt A 20 Hitch

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddieD View Post
    AZ Mike, I am confused, in a future post? #12 is all I could find, I am new here though!
    Sorry, I forgot to post the URL!

https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...rk-without-FAN
    Mike & (RIP Karen)
    2021 Imagine 2600RB
    2011 Toyota Tundra 5.7 RW, Tow Package
    Husky Centerline WDH
    Champion 2500DF, Prodigy P2

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for sending me in the right direction. Found the room sensor wire and lowered down and it seemed to work last night.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello have you gotten a fix for this issue? Furrion told me the temp sensor is in the AC box under the cover with the filter, this is true it's a black wire that is labeled "room sensor" once you locate this and move it so it hangs down below the cover into the open space. I have done this and my furnace cycles fine with out the AC fan running I now have nice regulated heat while boon docking. Hope this helps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heater will not shut off when temp is reached

I have a 2021 GD 2400BH that has had the same issue. The thermostat on the wall that has the temp readout is only a control the actual temp sensor is in the AC unit under the air intake / filter cover it's marked "ROOM SENSOR". this sensor must be moved so it hangs just below the AC air intake / filter cover, once i did this the furnace regulates the trailer temp to my set desired temp with no issues. It works also when I'm boon docking hope this helps.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4220.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	1.89 MB 
ID:	33364

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am having the same issue with my 231rk. I set the thermostat to 70 and it won’t turn off. I have the fan set to “0”. Only when I cycle through the different thermostat settings does it turn off. Is the a temperature range, like +/- 2 degrees ? If so, can this be adjusted?
    Thanks,
    Tim

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddieD View Post
    I had a Heritage Glynn that did this, I did not like the AC fans running with the heat so I turned the AC breaker off when using heat. I later replaced the thermostat with one that had zwave control ( home type), The problem went away when I removed the old thermostat and control box from the AC.

Furrion told me that the FAN needs to be set on L or H in both the heat and AC function at any time you are using either AC or Heat. They told me you cannot use the Auto setting. Apparently, there is some sort of temp sensor in the ceiling and the fan blows air across the sensor that actually sends a signal to the Thermostat.

This sounds like it makes sense, but I have not had an opportunity to test it out yet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12