User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Outdoor kitchen has the panel. Also the manual from GD should have photos of how to access it for you, along with where to access your water pump for winterizing.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately not. The manual is general to many models so it didn’t say where to find it. But the reply came here and I’m good. All winterized.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes the outside kitchen back panel just above the stove. I looked all over for mine today to de-winterize and mine is brand new. The General RV dealer didn't mention it in walk through and I couldn't get to someone on the phone to answer it. They have a 2 month wait time to bring it in. I got it in the middle of the winter and have not used it yet. As an ex auto mechanic I got to say I'm disappointed in the service I'm getting from the dealer. Some of the dump valves were left open and other were left closed. The water pump winterization valve was left closed so I would not have been able to pump water from my tank. I thought I was making the right choice with General over Campers world. I really don't see much difference

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sticker, 100% agree. They should also spend 5 minutes figuring out a safer way to route high voltage wiring. I cringe every time I see pictures like that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12