User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reflection 337RLS shopping!

Hey there,

I'm new to the site and the wife, 2-dogs (mini-Dachsunds) and I are shopping for a Reflection 337RLS. Our goal is to have one secured before the spring season here on the West Coast. Any advice on percentage of saving/how to avoid dealer prep etc. would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to from WA. Those Reflection 337RLS are very nice, since the things are how they are and you have new people are buying up RV's like crazy to get a % off is going to be very hard their though are if you want it because most can't keep RV's on the lots, but you should be able to find someone to give you a decent price.

Their are a few around here in the WA area I did call around about 50 miles radius and all of them where about the same price, you can call around to the next state but to get the warranty might be hard to get it service near by. I would start calling each dealer around and ask about their prices, if you let them know that you have been looking and they might give you some incented over the others dealers.
    2022 GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am resurrecting this thread to see what people are paying for Reflection 337RLS recently and what kind of deals people are getting.
    Thanks for your input!
    tom
    2017 F350 SRW 8" bed 6.7L diesel 6 speed auto 355 axle ratio

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately I won’t be much help as I bought mine from a private party at the end of last year…at that time I negotiated down to $45k from $47.5…and had to pay to have it shipped ($3000)…at the time of my purchase I was negotiating with dealers & found the best price to be $55k +tax and license…I know there has been a significant increase since then, so I was very fortunate…Good Luck! 2021 337RLS owner

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TCros49 View Post
    I am resurrecting this thread to see what people are paying for Reflection 337RLS recently and what kind of deals people are getting.
    Thanks for your input!
    tom
    I can't be much help with current pricing... we purchased ours pre-covid in April of 2019, and we absolutely love it! Out the door price including all taxes, transfer fees, registration, 3 slideout toppers, 2 vent covers, and 2 full propane tanks was $50,250. Best deal I could find in my area.
    Bill & Colleen ~ Schwenksville, Pa
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    2006 GMC Sierra 3500 8.1L V-8
    Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the replies. Hopefully someone who has purchased one within the last 6 months will chime in.
    tom
    2017 F350 SRW 8" bed 6.7L diesel 6 speed auto 355 axle ratio

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IBEW Sparky View Post
    I can't be much help with current pricing... we purchased ours pre-covid in April of 2019, and we absolutely love it! Out the door price including all taxes, transfer fees, registration, 3 slideout toppers, 2 vent covers, and 2 full propane tanks was $50,250. Best deal I could find in my area.
    Bill,

You (and I) bought at the right time.

Things have REALY CHANGED in the last 2-1/2 years since you bought. MSRP has increased significantly and dealer discounts off sticker have decreased. Today GD announced a 10% increase. I think this is the 6th increase this year. A newly built 337RLS will have close to a $90,000 sticker after the recent increases.
    Jerry & Linda
    Emma & Abby our Mini Golden Doodles & JR our Amazon Parrot
    2017 Reflection 337RLS, Build Date 01/2017, Titan Disk Brakes, Goodyear G614s 235/85/16 G Rated tires
    2022 F-450 King Ranch Ultimate, 4,868 lb Payload, Bedrug Bedliner, Andersen Ultimate II Aluminum 5th wheel hitch
    http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/FLGANCSCsm.jpg

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Jerryr View Post
    Bill,

You (and I) bought at the right time.

Things have REALY CHANGED in the last 2-1/2 years since you bought. MSRP has increased significantly and dealer discounts off sticker have decreased. Today GD announced a 10% increase. I think this is the 6th increase this year. A newly built 337RLS will have close to a $90,000 sticker after the recent increases.
    Hi from Calgary, Canada. We ordered our 2021 model in October 2020 and settled at $72,000 CAD (about $58,000 USD) and took delivery this May. The couple 2022 models on the lot two weeks ago were at $98,700 CAD or about $79, 500 USD so there has been a big price jump in 12 months. Our prices are a little higher here because of shipping and $$$ exchange. This is our fourth 5th wheel but if this 1st summer of use is any indication it is the best rig yet so far.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Jerryr

Yes we did! The increases in pricing in the last few years is crazy. In April of 2019 the dealership wanted to give me $1500 for my old TT. I elected to sell it privately and listed it on FB Marketplace for $5200 and I had over 40 responses in 24 hrs. Five different people set up appointments to come and see it and the 1st couple gave me $500 deposit and bought it shortly thereafter.

Had I know the used RV market would get so crazy I probably should have let it sit for two years .... the other couple recently sold it for $8500!
    Last edited by IBEW Sparky; 11-03-2021 at 10:09 AM.
    Bill & Colleen ~ Schwenksville, Pa
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    2006 GMC Sierra 3500 8.1L V-8
    Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I heard there is a place in Ringgold, GA that is giving almost wholesale prices for their new RV's. They did say the prices are going up a bit due to manufacture increases but they don't charge any crazy fees. I went on their site and they have a pretty good selection I am looking making a purchase soon myself. We are a family of 6 so it's hard finding that perfect BH that fits everyone's needs. The search is real out here! I will let y'all know if they are up to the hype when I go see them in a couple days!