I hope this helps others.
A small issue with our 2019 337rls dining slide awning this week. I pressed the button to retract and nothing happened. I had noticed a lag in the awning before and, sometimes, I had to extend before retracting, but it generally worked. This time, nothing.
I broke out the manual and began the process of manually retracting - which didn't work real well. The manual said to try the alternative wiring included with the awning to see if the motor worked. We didn't get the alternative wiring with ours so I cobbled together a couple wires and the truck battery - the motor worked fine.
Next I started checking the wires and found no issue back to the switch.
I was ready to call customer service in the morning. That night, I started searching the Internet and found a video of a similar sounding problem. That person had a bad wall switch. I decided to pull my switch, carefully disassemble it, clean the contacts, and reassemble. That appears to have resolved the problem.
The switch disassembly is not hard. Remove the switch from the wall and unplug the wiring connector (it is a block with multiple spade connectors inside so just work it off slowly). Slide something thin between the rocker and the housing. The rocker has a small button on each side that fits into a hole in the housing allowing the button to rock. Press the button out of the hole (towards the center of the rocker). Repeat on the other side and gently pull the rocker out of the housing. I wiped off the contacts, burnished them a little, and then took the excess dielectric grease and spread it on the contacts. Reassembly is the reverse - just be gentle with those buttons.