User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to access kitchen faucet on 2150rb

Hi everyone. My kitchen faucet is extremely loose on my 2150rb. I thought that I could just remove the drawers under the sink and I'd be able to reach the faucet and simply hand tighten it. My short arms would not let me do that. I haven't been able to find another way to reach the faucet. Is there another way I can reach the kitchen plumbing without hurting myself? Is there a side or back panel that makes access to the all the under the counter stuff? Thanks Gil

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gilyoyo View Post
    Hi everyone. My kitchen faucet is extremely loose on my 2150rb. I thought that I could just remove the drawers under the sink and I'd be able to reach the faucet and simply hand tighten it. My short arms would not let me do that. I haven't been able to find another way to reach the faucet. Is there another way I can reach the kitchen plumbing without hurting myself? Is there a side or back panel that makes access to the all the under the counter stuff? Thanks Gil
    My trailer has drawers under the sink as well. The sink is placed at the short end of the L shaped counter very similar to yours. There is a blocking or cover panel on the side of the base. I am able to remove the drawers and then by gently pushing the panel in remove it. This gave better access to the faucet. Since I was in there I removed and replaced it with a better domestic kitchen faucet. I also went through and made sure the S-trap connections were good.
    Last edited by Wicked ace; 11-26-2020 at 07:59 AM.
    2018 F150 XLT 301a, Screw, 4x4, HDPP, Max tow, Andersen Ultimate w/ Curt Double Lock hitch.
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 150 series 260RD.... SOLD!!!!.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Basin wrench
    John & Kathy
    2014 F250 Lariat FX4 6.2L SBCC
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    SW Indiana