User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 season patio

Splitsworld

3 season patio

So i took the bait and ordered the 3 season patio door and 2 recliners through my "dealer" (lets see if they can at least get this right). Man GD is proud of their recliners!! cost twice as much as my Weekend Warrior captains chairs! cha ching... Anyway, i'm a pretty technically and mechanically inclined guy and will be installing them myself. I was wondering if anyone else has ordered and installed this option? Right now i have the screen wall and when the screen is down and after a few beers my buddies tend not to see the screen in the "down" position when heading to the patio! .... thanks Split

Traveling Piper
    We have both, but they were factory installed. We were told that is the only way they were sold- but sounds like that may not have been correct. With the pull down shade, is there a "window" that extends about 20" down from the ceiling in the ramp opening? If so, I can not see why it would be a problem to self install. On the chairs, they are OK and actually look nice, but one of ours was missing a screw in the arm and they are not as roomy as the better 0 gravity chairs. If you like to have a kid or pup in your lap, you might be cozy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Spilts, you have ordered this 3 seasons door? Where did you order from? If you mind me asking, what was the selling price? Part Number? I ask only because I want to buy this as well for my 350M
    Stephen & Nikki

2013 Ford F-250 SRW w/Firestone Ride Rite Airbags, B&W Companion Hitch,
    Titan XXL 50 Gallon Mid-Ship Fuel Tank and Viair Onboard Air.
    2015 Grand Design Momentum 350M
    2009 Club Car Golf Cart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Splitsworld
    the pull down screen is really just a giant screen and since i did not get rear patio steps with my unit i need to go in and out of the garage door to get to the patio. GD350 i am not sure what the part numbers are. I had to call my dealer who had to contact GD. there were 2 numbers though, one was for the patio doors/frame itself and the other was for the plastic insert panels that velcro to the screen frames. Price really depends on what your dealer wants to msrp you for. I whined enough to get a discount since my rig didnt come with it..like i say above, we'll see if my dealer even ordered it, they took my money last week and were supposed to get back to me with details, shipping, etc and i have heard nothing at all!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the rear steps for the door, they are nice, but large. I would love to have the 3 season door before we go camping at the beach to let that summer air in while camping. I just believe I will accidentally walk into/through the screen door when it gets dark and I forgot I had it down.

Here is the steps on the ramp door.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2225.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	1567
    Going Down

Name:	IMG_2226.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	93.9 KB 
ID:	1568
    Going Up

Name:	IMG_2227.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	1569
    Side view
    Stephen & Nikki

2013 Ford F-250 SRW w/Firestone Ride Rite Airbags, B&W Companion Hitch,
    Titan XXL 50 Gallon Mid-Ship Fuel Tank and Viair Onboard Air.
    2015 Grand Design Momentum 350M
    2009 Club Car Golf Cart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone have a link on what the 3 seasons door looks like?

Splitsworld

Splitsworld
    yeah gd350 those are nice to have esp if you have the pull down screen. I hope they are adjustable for height? I almost ordered them but my friend who owns a fabrication company said he would build me a pair. Did you get the leatherette recliners with your rig? look like they come with the 388?

http://www.granddesignrv.com/momentu...php#All_Images

last pic

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting...I was just going to go with screen, but could see how the 3 seasons would be nice in Glamis...Oh the options!

Splitsworld
    im not too sure about glamis. the few times i have even used my patio there the wind ( or someone riding by) just kicked up dust into my rig. Probably be ok on a windless night but then you wanna hang by the bonfire. Now if we are talking the Lake, or cinders, i am all about the patio view and chilling with a beer!

Split

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast