User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chemist308 View Post
    So I actually contracted it and survived it. Even ended up on oxygen for a couple days there, and that was scary. But now I'm hitting the point where I have to disinfect the place before my wife moves back in.

My plan is to wipe down all surfaces with a virucide over the next couple days as energy allows, replace bedding and close the place up and run an ozone machine for hour with me not there. Am I doing overkill or not enough?
    Some people think just spraying surfaces with Lysol and wiping them down disinfects the surfaces. Read the back of the can. It says to disinfect spray surfaces and leave wet for 10 minutes..
    2019 F350 Lariat Super Duty 6.7L Diesel SRW 4X4 with puck system
    2016 Reflection 337 RLS
    Pullrite Superglide

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just found this thread. First off, I glad to hear you're recovering. We just found out this morning my BIL in Germany has contracted it. We'll be sure to keep an eye on his recovery especially approaching that 9-10 day mark. He's 40ish and fit, said this morning he's feeling better but....

If its OK I'd like to ask a question.

I am picking up our trailer Thursday and the dealer will have done a once over, its a one year old unit bought from them. Think I should just bring it home and park it for three days and not even go in it? It's not supposed to rain during that time and we live in a decent neighborhood and I have motion lights where it will be parked.

Thanks.
    2020 Imagine 2450RL born 7/2019 Anderson hitch
    2007 Tundra 5.7 with tow package and RAS
    Both retired - still have our S&B
    US Army vet (Air Cav baby!) Gulf war combat veteran

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobinICT View Post
    Just found this thread. First off, I glad to hear you're recovering. We just found out this morning my BIL in Germany has contracted it. We'll be sure to keep an eye on his recovery especially approaching that 9-10 day mark. He's 40ish and fit, said this morning he's feeling better but....

If its OK I'd like to ask a question.

I am picking up our trailer Thursday and the dealer will have done a once over, its a one year old unit bought from them. Think I should just bring it home and park it for three days and not even go in it? It's not supposed to rain during that time and we live in a decent neighborhood and I have motion lights where it will be parked.

Thanks.
    I hope you're planning to also do a pre-delivery inspection. I wouldn't rely on a dealer to actually to check every detail (as you should). That said, since you'd have to enter the rig for the inspection, I don't see a reason to wait 3 days to enter it after that.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by livinthelife View Post
    I hope you're planning to also do a pre-delivery inspection. I wouldn't rely on a dealer to actually to check every detail (as you should). That said, since you'd have to enter the rig for the inspection, I don't see a reason to wait 3 days to enter it after that.
    Yes, I will be doing a PDI. It's scheduled for 2 hours. My concern after reading this thread is what about all the bodies that have been entering and exiting the unit prior to the PDI. Of course I'll like we have been since March will be using all precautions as if I was in a store or something to that effect. We are just being careful and have been since this all started.
    2020 Imagine 2450RL born 7/2019 Anderson hitch
    2007 Tundra 5.7 with tow package and RAS
    Both retired - still have our S&B
    US Army vet (Air Cav baby!) Gulf war combat veteran

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123