User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool, like the color! You should post that over in the hobby thread, there's a bike thread going.
    2019 Solitude 375RES Onan 5500 Splendide W/D Samsung res. fridge
    2020 Ford F450 Platinum dually 6.7L 4:30 gears
    B&W Companion for Ford puck system 20K lbs
    Jeff

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to own a Titanium 5th wheel. The forum there started a Titanium registry where you were assigned a number and you put it on the rear and front left of the RV. Then other members of the forum would know you were a member if they saw your unit.
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins SRW w/Aisin
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    New to RV'ing since 1997

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ya, I responded over there but wasn't sure how kosher it would be to post too many pictures as I have a small collection.

The two tone blue is one I bought used in Oct. of 2004 as a solid blue of the lighter color with a few dings in the mufflers and rust pitted rims left by the original owner. In Dec that year, I put it up on a lift and started some customizing that resulted in what the picture shows with 32 modifications including black powder-coated mufflers & headers, new rims and the two-tone paint done by a professional shop using my design. I personally put about 200 hours of work into it and many others helped with their services. It is pretty much the flag ship of my stable. The picture above was taken on the Willow City Loop near Fredericksburg in mid April of 2005 about two weeks after I finished the project.
    Last edited by cruisinTx; 11-27-2020 at 04:24 PM.
    those who say "I can't", will always be right

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I say if “jeepers” can do it, GD’ers can too!! Glad you brought this up...cuz (maybe I’m alone here) I naturally wave every time I see another GD...especially if it’s another Imagine!! I’m in a bowhunting forum called Texas Bowhunter and when you see someone with their sticker on their vehicle, you’re suppose to shoot them with an invisible bow/arrow.....yeah, sounds like we’re all 9 years old...but it’s actually kinda fun. so i’m in on the waving at other GD’ers!!!

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We frequently stop and talk to people that have the same, or similar trailers to ours. Have never had anyone not be very friendly and willing to talk. In fact earlier this year stopped to talk with a couple that had an Imagine (different model than ours). They also had kayaks like us. Turns out we had a lot in common and have since camped with them other places and keep in touch a lot.

Many years ago (28 to be exact) we met a family camping that lived quite a ways from us and got to be very friendly. Since that time we usually see them a couple of timers a year, camping and not camping. There were times we had 17 of us all camping together, great memories.

You never know what relationships can come from a casual conversation.
    2018 Imagine 2500RL
    2016 F150 with 3.5L Ecoboost

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im in! Itl be fun!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you don't want to bug them, we have been known to take lots of walk until they are outside, then talk to them...from 6 feet away, of course!!
    Not all that wander are lost!! (Thank you Waze!!)

We Have a Great Site Team WhittleBurner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have met quite a few GD owners walking around campgrounds in the 5 years we have had the Reflection and some stop while we are out and they are walking. It's fun meeting new people. Right now we have several in our CG but have only met a few that have been around when we are out and about. Last place we camped before here, we were surrounded by 4 or 5 reflections and Imagines, looked like a mini gathering. Had the chance to meet a few of them before we left.

If you want to start a where are you or who are you in the camp ground I'm at today type thread and it takes off I would like to make it a sticky .not sure if it would fit here in the general or maybe in the off topic . It could turn out to be a fun thread.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @cruisinTx, I hope you subscribed to this thread.... Three things I love talking about are my GL1500, my job, and our Solitude. Our 1500 has been parked due to outside influences since 2004, and have had my job since 2001. i don't stop to converse about my job or GL1500, but will since buying And about our 390-RK.
    Jerry & Kelly Powell
    Zebulon, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R :target:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12