User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black Friday Sale you may like...

Greetings all. Just wanted to drop this here after I took advantage of today's Black Friday Bargain...
    Should any of you be considering upgrading your key lock to the combination/wireless key fob type, today might be your day.
    40% off until midnight...

Happy Belated Turkey Day, Blessings and Well Wishes for a safe and happy Christmas Season...2020 (something good has to happen this year, right?).

Cheers, Oz

https://www.rvlock.com/?fbclid=IwAR3...QPh3XG5V0BGwnE
    GoodOz

2019 Reflection 297RSTS
    2018 F250 6.7 w/2219 available payload

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was watching this as the dead bolt key slot in the factory lock is getting finicky and will only take the key one way on my trailer. Rather than continue to deal with it or take a chance locking myself out I'm replacing it. I got the key pad model, I don't see the benefit to me of the remote key fob, it's one more thing to loose. I also just got notice of a tracking # and it will be here Monday!
    2018 F150 XLT 301a, Screw, 4x4, HDPP, Max tow, Andersen Ultimate w/ Curt Double Lock hitch.
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 150 series 260RD.... SOLD!!!!.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Order my set.
    Allen & Denise
    Ford F350 Lariat CC SRW SB 4x4 Diesel
    2018 Solitude 310GK R

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goodoz View Post
    Greetings all. Just wanted to drop this here after I took advantage of today's Black Friday Bargain...
    Should any of you be considering upgrading your key lock to the combination/wireless key fob type, today might be your day.
    40% off until midnight...

Happy Belated Turkey Day, Blessings and Well Wishes for a safe and happy Christmas Season...2020 (something good has to happen this year, right?).

Cheers, Oz

https://www.rvlock.com/?fbclid=IwAR3...QPh3XG5V0BGwnE
    Thanks Oz. Ordered it, paid for it, waiting for it! Blessings to you as well.
    Frank & Jolynn Martin
    Litchfield, MN
    Mabel & Bailey, Golden Retriever Fur Kids
    2019 RAM 3500 CTD, CC, LB, B&W Turnover Ball, AirLift 5000 Bags
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 4440# CCC, Reese 20K GooseBox, 8K EOH Disc brakes, RV Airflow, SoftStartRV, 2-206AH SOK batteries, Victron Multiplus II, Victron 30A DC2DC,790W of Solar, Flex Armor Roof, Blu Tech Water Filtration, BlazeCut Fire Suppression