User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chunker View Post
    When you brought that up I was thinking the Ground control for the jacks. So I guess the Lippert One control is not on the Solitude. Is it on the Momentum?

EDIT add; just looked on the Lippert site and it lists Momentum and Reflection as using it.
    I don't see the Lippert one control listed under Utility's in the GD web site for Solitudes. It is listed for Momentums.

Our 2018 374TH-R Solitude does not have the Lippert one control and I'm very glad.

Are you looking for a 374TH? There is a guy on FB that's thinking about selling his 2019 with the truck too. (Barry Balzer). KEN
    Backpacker and tent camper all my life, including BSA as a kid and adult.
    Motorcycle trips across the USA with a tent - 1978 to Present.
    02-10-2005 - 2002 F350 SWD PSD and 2003 Citation 10'8S mostly for Crater Lake Ski Patrol.
    10-29-2015 - 2016 Grand Design 380TH. It's HUGE compared to a camper.
    10-19-2018 - traded truck for a 2016 Ram 3500 DRW Laramie CC 4 X 4 Long Box.
    03-16-2019 - Traded Momentum for a New 2018 374TH-R Solitude
    FULL TIME RV'er Nov 2021

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orbiker View Post
    I don't see the Lippert one control listed under Utility's in the GD web site for Solitudes. It is listed for Momentums.

Our 2018 374TH-R Solitude does not have the Lippert one control and I'm very glad.

Are you looking for a 374TH? There is a guy on FB that's thinking about selling his 2019 with the truck too. (Barry Balzer). KEN
    No if I order it will be the 310GK, not the R version.
    2020 Ram Laramie 3500 DRW
    Solitude 320X sold
    2020 Raptor 356
    2012 Primetime Crusader 355BHQ (GF's)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please confirm whether the Solitude has some form of In-command, or other named central system of controlling all the electronics through a BCM. I personally don't prefer such systems and would rather have individual switches for individual lights, etc. I see the touch pad control as problematic as time goes by. Thanks
    Our 2020 380FL R does NOT have any type of conductivity in it. The lights, awnings, vents, waterheater electric or gas mode, slides, individual air-conditioning units ( we cant even set a temperature so it will heat when cold and cool when hot like in a house) and landing gear all have separate switches. And some of them are hidden rather well. I would think that a trailer that costs more then a house in many states would be a little "smarter".
    We are going to a motorized RV in the near future and selling this one. Just putting it out there.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by [email protected]; 12-04-2020 at 08:10 PM.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please confirm whether the Solitude has some form of In-command, or other named central system of controlling all the electronics through a BCM. I personally don't prefer such systems and would rather have individual switches for individual lights, etc. I see the touch pad control as problematic as time goes by. Thanks
    We have remote control on our 303rls and I thought all of the new ones had it if the 3 options are chosen. It doesn't really matter because everything is duplicate controlled so you can just use the switches if you don't like the remotes. Ours runs through an app which allows for control with a phone.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a 2021 Solitude 290rk. It has the lippert one touch for my mobile phone. Everything on the trailer is operated by conventional switches inside, or by my phone. There is no touch screen inside the rig.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our 2021 Solitude 377mbs does not have the one touch. Just switches and switches.
    Dennis, Pat, Prince and the Lady - Western New York
    2018 Solitude 310GK- 2016 Silverado 3500HD DRW - Blue Ox Super Ride

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was not available on the Solitude S class when we bought our 3740bh.
    2019 Solitude 3740BH

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Picked up our 2021 Solitude 380FL this week and it has switches and touch control.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was reading about the new updates on https://rv-pro.com/news/2021-previewgrand-design

Rob Groover, product manager for Grand Design’s fifth wheel Solitude, says the RV maker’s Solitude and Solitude S models are rolling out new features for 2021.
    “Both will have new exteriors with new colors and graphics,” he says, “and we’ve ‘touched’ everything in the interior.”
    Those changes include new countertops, flooring, hardware, Pendant lights and glass cabinet inserts, among other amenities. “We’ll also have Compass Connect, which is an app-based RV system control and monitoring software for slide-outs, leveling systems, awnings and lighting,” Groover says.
    He adds that the Solitude is also moving to an HT, 17.5-inch Cooper tire as a standard feature, which has a heavier load range. “We went from a 4,080-pound load range to 4,805 that’s a heavier-duty and beefier tire that no one else is offering at this price point,” Groover says.
    Solitude also will be introducing a new model – the 346FLS – that features a front living room and a front-cap windshield. “It’s unique because it’s under 38 feet,” Groover says. “Most front-living units in the segment are well over 40 feet in length. In addition, the 346FLS has a raised rear end for huge passenger storage.”

Grand Design says consumer feedback had a lot to do with the floorplan design of its new 345GK Solitude.
    Another Solitude new model, the 345GK, is an improved version of the former 344GK.
    “We flip-flopped the kitchen slide and dinette slide, and we moved the big window for the dinette to the camp-side of the coach so RVers aren’t looking at their neighbors. That was done as a result of consumer feedback,” Groover says.
    Also being introduced is Solitude’s 378MBS, which is based off of the former 377MBS.
    “It used to have a loft in the bunk room that we removed, allowing us to have a much taller slide and add three windows, as well as a coat closet by the entry door and a deeper bedroom slide,” he says. “The living room TV is also now on a lift with a window behind it.”
    All kitchen slides in all models now feature flush flooring, eliminating a two-inch lip and a tripping hazard. Wi-Fi prep also has been added to all models.
    “We’re always listening to our customers and investing a lot in social media when we build our products,” Groover says. “We’re constantly getting feedback and improving all the time.”
    2019 Ram 3500 Dually Limited
    2018 F-350 Platinum - SOLD
    2021 Solitude 385GK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was advised that all of the Solitude and S-Class Solitudes built after Sept 2020 will have the Compass Connect.
    Coming Soon: 2021 Solitude 310GK w/factory solar, more planned.
    2020 Chev 2500HD Duramax

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast