Likes Likes:  0

Thread: RV Covers

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RV Covers

looking at purchasing a cover for our 369RL being a union ironworker for 30 years I feel like this is an easy build I wish to purchase a prefab unit but all the companies seem to charge the same money installed or DIY is there a company that sells prefab to DIY that wish to save money
    John & Caren
    2014 Solitude 369RL #331
    2005 Dodge 3500 Quad Cab Cummins & manual 6 speed

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The metal roofing material they use is the same as what all the metal roofing companies use. I have been able to go directly to a metal roofing company and order the roofing cut to length. They will also sell you the metal screws colored to match. You could build your frame and then skin with the metal roofing sheets. I have added to an existing prefab structure using this material, and enclosed one and at the end of the day it looked the same.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Mister Longshot I to a Brother Union Inonrworker Local #70 for 25years. Home Local
    Louisville, Ky and now live in East Tennessee right a the foot hill oh is he Smoky Mountains. I know Union Inonrworkers we can pretty much build anything! Get a couple Brother and couple cases and DIY it anyway. Sorry I'm to far away I would
    Give you a hand.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=C Davis;27177]Hey Mister Longshot I to a Brother Union Inonrworker Local #70 for 25years. Home Local
    Louisville, Ky and now live in East Tennessee right a the foot hill oh is he Smoky Mountains. I know Union Inonrworkers we can pretty much build anything! Get a couple Brother and couple cases and DIY it anyway. Sorry I'm to far away I would
    Give you a hand.[/QUOT

Roadtrip
    John & Caren
    2014 Solitude 369RL #331
    2005 Dodge 3500 Quad Cab Cummins & manual 6 speed