Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Satellite coax cable.

We have a 2020 3670MK. I have a portable dish antenna. I have not found where the coax should be placed to engage the TV. The last time we used it I brought it in through the slide out. There has to be a better way. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.
    Bill

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WSCY1500 View Post
    We have a 2020 3670MK. I have a portable dish antenna. I have not found where the coax should be placed to engage the TV. The last time we used it I brought it in through the slide out. There has to be a better way. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance. Bill
    I don't know your trailer, but many GD trailers have a connector for a satellite antenna in the water bay. (Also often a cable connection there.)

Heads up... if your satellite dish is powered and controlled by the same cable that carries the signals for the TV (as mine is) then it's theoretically not supposed to work well if the cable passes through connectors - should be a single cable from the antenna to the controller box. That said, at least one person here has ignored that caution and found that it works OK simply connecting to the satellite connector in the water bay.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for that.