Quote Originally Posted by tubastew View Post
RecPro Charles 64" Powered Double RV Wall Hugger Recliner Sofa with Console in Cloth
PMOD-64CLO
Color: Oatmeal
$1,754.71 USD

RecPro Charles 80" RV Sleeper Sofa with Hide-a-Bed Cloth
HAB-80CLO-MFM
$1,827.82
Then take 5% off that. I think prices went up after Christmas, but I could be wrong. Shipping was free. I ordered on Tuesday and got it on Friday. The couch comes separately. I also ordered two yards of material to recover the headboard. It came in 3 shipments i.e. 3 FedEx trucks.

If you decide to order, let me know. I think they will give me a 3% referral fee. You will get 5%, regardless.

Note: I have a reflection 303RLS. The distance between the sofa/sleeper end tables os 72”. The new sofa is 80 inches.I took the end tables out. I will have to make some 7” tables to hide the wires from the taillights as well have a place to mount the electrical receptacles. I also had to remove the lower metal holders for the sashes found on each side of the shade to push the sofa back enough so I have confidence it won’t interfere with the slides.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	48333D73-D57E-4B6D-BC0E-F180393ADE40.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	1.68 MB 
ID:	45347
Great info and help. Love the lighter color. Curious, do they not make a 72" couch or did you want the 80"?

I have long since taken off the side cloths on windows. Opens up for more light coming in overall. We left SC a few days ago slowly heading to work on an island in Upstate NY in the 1000 island area. Will let you know if/when we go for it. Thanks for the info. The free shipping is nice (probably built into the price), but was nervous on that part. Lol