User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Watchman CG - Zion

Watchman Campground - Zion NP - Any issues with height of fifth wheel in the campground? Website say max 12'6 yet I see several reviews with fifth wheels there. Our height is 12'8". I know about the Zion tunnel restrictions, just checking to see if anyone has had experience with a Reflection Fifth wheel in the campground.
    Thanks All.

Dave
    2018 Reflection 27RL
    2017 GMC 2500

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    From what I remember you should not have a problem. I would check with the rangers (Zion web page) and ask which loop the restriction is on. Zion is my favorite place to go. The other is Cascade National park, North Washington.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by powerscol View Post
    From what I remember you should not have a problem. I would check with the rangers (Zion web page) and ask which loop the restriction is on. Zion is my favorite place to go. The other is Cascade National park, North Washington.
    Thanks, I should have booked this AM, sites are all spoken for now. I had picked a site and then saw a note restricting the height so I elected to research. I have a commercial reservation nearby so all is well. FYI no answer at the park phone today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2018 Reflection 27RL
    2017 GMC 2500