Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Cannot edit or add blog entries?

Did something change with regards to blog entries? Either I’m loosing my marbles or... lol

i can’t seem to edit my blog posts or add new ones. Wanted to update my 2800BH axles blog.

Thanks
    Tim
    2022 Momentum 25G (aka "Baby Mo")
    2020 Ram 3500 Laramie SRW | 6.7 HO Aisin | 6’4” bed | 3.73 gears | air suspension | 3694# Payload
    Blog Post: 1500 Pickup’s and Towing - The REAL numbers with example
    Blog Post: 2016-2018 Imagine 2800BH - 3500 lb Axles Tire Rubbing Issues

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, I don't think many of us have much experience using the blogs. When I look at them it seems like most are just misplaced forum entries rather than an actual blog that is regularly updated/edited.

I know you have to select the pencil to edit the blog. And I would expect only you can edit it while others can comment if you opened the blog to comments.

This is a silly question but are you sure you selected the pencil to edit the blog? I saw that you made a comment some time ago; I am not sure if you had difficulty editing the blog then too.

Let us know, thanks. And you can always "report" this thread so we (the moderators) see it sooner.

btw.... I can edit the blog, but since I am a moderator I would expect to be able to do this. I know posts in forums can't be edited after about 24 hours; that's to maintain the threads integrity. Just not sure about blogs.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods