User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rockford Fosgate System

Happy New Year everyone!

I have a question I would like to put out there regarding our Rockford Fosgate system. I wanted to know if anyone else if having the same issue. It syncs up great with bluetooth, I can run my phone music, Sirius app and play regular FM stations. However, when we try the TV connection the only sound we get is very distorted. The voices from the TV audio sound like martian static coming through the speakers. We even tried a different TV to check to make sure.

Has anyone else experienced this with their unit?

Thanks.

Terry
    Terry & Beth
    Sadie, The Dog..
    2020 GD Solitude 380FL
    2020 F350 6.7L Dually

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry188 View Post
    Happy New Year everyone!

I have a question I would like to put out there regarding our Rockford Fosgate system. I wanted to know if anyone else if having the same issue. It syncs up great with bluetooth, I can run my phone music, Sirius app and play regular FM stations. However, when we try the TV connection the only sound we get is very distorted. The voices from the TV audio sound like martian static coming through the speakers. We even tried a different TV to check to make sure.

Thanks.

Terry
    We don't have the system as you but have verified for any loose cables? Maybe behind the unit.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynot4me2 View Post
    We don't have the system as you but have verified for any loose cables? Maybe behind the unit.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Yes, we even changed out the cables. The dealership are also scratching their heads on this one.
    Terry & Beth
    Sadie, The Dog..
    2020 GD Solitude 380FL
    2020 F350 6.7L Dually

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry188 View Post
    Happy New Year everyone!

Thanks.

Terry
    We just brought our 376THS home last weekend and haven't had any problems with our RF system playing TV sound so far. Is the TV the stock unit?
    My dream job is a combination of American Pickers and Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives
    2020 Ford F-350 Lariat 4X4 DRW with B&W 25K Companion, Air Lift 7500XL
    2021 Momentum 376THS-R, Solar, Rockford Fosgate, Stackable W/D
    2012 Harley Davidson Ultra Limited

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It worked great for a couple of months then started the distortion. I have eliminated the radio now. I believe it's the digital to analog converter. Will try that next.